这个杀手不太冷经典句子
导语:你看过《这个杀手不太冷吗》一个十二岁的女孩与一个男人间的故事,也许听起来有太多的不可思议,但故事情节与那些经典台词却真真切切的让人印象深刻,下面我们就一起来欣赏一下这些经典句子吧!
【1】Mathilda: I am already grown up, I just get older.
玛蒂尔达:我已经成熟了,我只是年龄在增长
【2】Mathilda: Is life always this hard, or is it just when you're a kid?
玛蒂尔德:人生总是这么苦么,还是只有童年苦?
Léon: Always like this.
莱昂:总是这么苦。
【3】Léon: (referring to his plant)
It's my best friend. Always happy. No questions.
莱昂:(提到他的植物)它是我最好的朋友,总是很快乐,从不问问题。
(那盆植物学名叫银后万年青,也叫银皇后)
【4】 (to receptionist after being asked about her father "Leon")
Mathilda: He's not my father. He's my lover.
(当被问到她的“父亲”莱昂时)
玛蒂尔德:他不是我的.爸爸,他是我的情人。
【5】 You don't believe me, do you? - How's that?
你不相信我,对不对?
什么事情?
When I say I'm in love with you. - Mathilda, please drop it.
我说我爱你
马婷达,拜托你别再提了 换一话题好吗?
Just change the subject, okay? - Okay. Sorry.
好啦,好啦,抱歉
【6】Mathilda:Leon, I think I'm kina falling in love with you.
玛蒂尔德:我想我爱上你了,莱昂。
(Leon chokes on his milk)
Léon: It's the first time for me, you know?
(莱昂被牛奶呛到了)
玛蒂尔德:这是我的初恋,你知道么?
Léon: (wiping himself off)How do you know it's love if you've never been in love before?
莱昂:(擦拭着牛奶)你从没恋爱过怎么知道这是爱?
Mathilda: 'Cause I feel it.
玛蒂尔德:我感觉到了。
Léon: Where?
莱昂:哪?
Mathilda: (stoking her stomach) In my stomach. It's all warm. I always had a knot there and now... it's gone.
玛蒂尔德:(揉着胃)我的胃,它现在很暖和,以前这儿有个结……现在没了。
Léon: Mathilda, I'm glad you don't have a stomach ache any more. I don't think it means anything.
莱昂:玛蒂尔德,很高兴你的胃痛好了,可是那并不代表什么。
【7】 how about a kiss, like in the movies?
那吻一下如何,就像电影一样
不行
Yes.
可以
What you doing?
你要干嘛?
I'm going to kiss you. - I want you to stop, please.
我要吻你
马婷达,拜托你停下来
Come on. Just a kiss.
又不会怎么样,就一个吻嘛
Stop. Everyone is watching us.
停下来,大家都在看 笨蛋,坐下
【8】 Mathilda: I don't wanna lose you, Leon.
玛蒂尔德:我不想失去你,莱昂。
Léon: You're not going to lose me. You've given me a taste for life. I wanna be happy. Sleep in a bed, have roots. And you'll never be alone again, Mathilda. Please, go now, baby, go. Calm down, go now, go.
莱昂:你不会失去我。你让我尝到了生活的滋味。我想要快乐。睡在床上,有自己的根。你永远不会再孤独了,玛蒂尔德。求你,走吧,宝贝,走。镇定,现在就走,走。
【9】 Malky: Hey Stan, Stan! What are doing? He's dead!
马尔奇:嘿,史丹,史丹!你在干嘛,他已经死了。
Stansfield: But he ruined my suit.
史丹斯菲尔德:但他毁了我的西装。
【10】 Mathilda:I hope you're not lying. Leon. I really hope that deep down inside there's no love in you. Because if there is...just a little bit of love in there for me...I think that in a few minutes you'll regret you never said anything. I love you. Leon.
玛蒂尔达:我希望你没有说谎 我希望在你内心深处真的对我没有一丁点儿感觉 你最好对我一点感觉都没有
因为只要有那么一点点 你将会后悔你什么都没有对我说 我爱你 里昂
【11】 Leon:You need some time to grow up a little.
里昂:你也需要点时间变成熟。
Matheilda:I finished growing up. Leon.
I just get older.
马蒂尔达:我已经成熟了。莱昂。
现在只是年龄在增长。
Leon:For me it's the opposite. I'm old enough.
I need time to grow up.
里昂:但我恰恰相反,我年纪大了。
我需要时间变得更成熟。
【12】 事情总是这样的
It's always the same thing.
只有当你真正感受到对死亡的恐惧
It's when you start to become really afraid of death...
你才会学到要珍惜生命
that you learn to appreciate life.
【13】 不杀女人,不碰小孩
No women, no kids.
【14】 我爱你,马婷达
I love you, Mathilda.
我也爱你,里昂
I love you, too, Leon.
【15】 你知道的,当你刚来的时候
We didn't have the time to get to know one another when you first came here...
我们没有时间去了解彼此,但我要你了解
but I want you to know I'm not the kind of woman who'd let down a child...
我不是那种会轻易放弃别人的人
不论她的情况有多糟,不论她犯了什么错
whatever her situation, whatever her mistake.
所以,我会帮助你并尽力欢迎你回来
【16】 我想我们在这里会过的很好的,里昂
I think we'll be okay here.
版权声明:此文自动收集于网络,若有来源错误或者侵犯您的合法权益,您可通过邮箱与我们取得联系,我们将及时进行处理。
本文地址:https://www.gunzhua.com/juzi/388153.html