英语表示心情好的句子
心情大好用英语表达应该怎么说呢?以下是小编整理的英语表示心情好的句子,欢迎参考阅读!
1.This is too good to be true.这简直不敢让人相信。
2. Nothing could be more wonderful.没有比这更让人高兴的了。
3. I made it!我成功了。
4. You did it.你干得不错。
5. I’m lucky.我运气好。
6. Thank heavens!谢天谢地。
7. I’m happy.我很高兴
8. I’m ecstatic.我高兴得忘乎所以了。
9. I’m thrilled.我太激动了。
10. I’m in heaven.我好象到了天堂。
11. I’m glad to hear it.听到这个消息我很高兴。
12. I’ve never been this happy.我从没有这么高兴过。
13. That’s good news.真是个好消息。
14. I feel great.舒服极了。
15. I’m in a good mood today.我今天心情很好。
16. I’m walking on air.我高兴得飘飘欲仙。
17. I jumped for joy.我高兴得跳了起来。
18. What a lucky day!今天太走运啦!
19. This is too good to be true.简直让人难以置信!
20. I'm in a good mood today.我今天心情很好。
21. Ann was walking on air when she got the job.安找到了工作,正洋洋得意呢。
22. I’m really on cloud nine!我现在真是乐翻天了。
23. She was tickled pink to be given flowers.她收到鲜花高兴得要命。
24. I'm overjoyed that you can come to my party.你能来参加派对,我太开心了。
25. I really get a kick out of being around you.和你在一起我很愉快。
26. He looked like he was having the time of his life.他看上去从来没有这样开心过。
It's settled!就这么定了。
Why don't we go to New York? (我们干吗不去纽约呀?)
It's settled! (是呀!就这么定了。)That settles it!
Sounds great! 听起来不错!听到对方的建议后表达自己同意的意见时。
Let's go dancing tonight! (今天晚上去跳舞吧!)
Sounds great! (嗯,好主意!)It sounds great!That sounds great!
Looks great! 真不错。看到什么人或什么物,发出“真棒”的感叹时。
Look at that salad bar. (你看那个沙拉长条桌。)
Looks great! (看起来不错!)It looks great!That looks great!
What a relief!啊!可以松口气了!
I passed! What a relief. (我通过了,总算可以松口气了。)
Good for you. (太好了。)
That's a relief! (总算放心了。)I'm relieved.
Everything worked out well. (所有的事都解决好了。)
I'm relieved. (我总算可以松口气了。)I feel relieved. I feel a lot better now.
I'm surprised!吓我一跳! 因意想不到的事情使得情况发生突然的变化,而使人吃惊、吓了一跳时。
Happy birthday! (生日快乐!) I'm surprised!(吓我一跳!)
好了!这下放心了!What a surprise!
Whew! 表示终于可以回避问题,松一口气的心情。发音就如同吹口哨一样。
Whew! (好了!这下放心了!)
We made it! (干得不错!)
Thank goodness!谢天谢地。Thank God!
Aah! 啊!表示心情放松、高兴和叹息,一般只用于自言自语。
I felt relieved to hear that. relieve 听这么一说,我就放心了。可以表示放下心来、安心的心情。
Did you hear that the meeting went well?(你听说了吗?那个会开得很顺利。)
Yes, I felt relieved to hear that. (听说了,这么一来我就放心了。)
I was relieved to hear that.
I felt much better after hearing that.
Here we are at last. Here we are. 终于到了。是固定短语,表示“到了”。
Here we are at last. (终于到了。)
Home sweet home. (还是自己的家好!)
We‘ve finally arrived.
版权声明:此文自动收集于网络,若有来源错误或者侵犯您的合法权益,您可通过邮箱与我们取得联系,我们将及时进行处理。
本文地址:https://www.gunzhua.com/juzi/260818.html