接见客户必须具备的英语句子
1.Excuse me. Are you Susan Davis from Western Electronics?
对不起,你是来自西方电子公司的苏姗。戴卫斯吗?
2.Yes, I am. And you must be Mr. Takeshita.是的.,我就是,你一定是竹下先生吧。
3.Pardon me. Are you Ralph Meyers from National Fixtures?
对不起,请问你是从国家装置公司来的雷夫。梅耶史先生吗?
4.I"m Dennis. I am here to meet you today.我是丹尼斯,今天我到这里来接你。
5.I"m Donald. We met the last time you visited Taiwan.我是唐纳德,上次你来台湾时我们见过面。
6.I"m Edwin. I"ll show you to your hotel.我是爱德温,我带你去旅馆。
7.How was your flight? Was it comfortable?
你坐的班机怎么样?还舒服吗?
8.It was quite good. But it was awfully long.班机很好,就是时间太长了。
9.Did you have a good flight?
你旅途愉快吗?
10.Not really, I"m afraid. We were delayed taking off,and we encountered a lot of bad weather.不太好,我们起飞延误了,还遭遇了恶劣的气候。
11.How was your flight?
你的航班怎样?
12.Did you get any sleep on the plane?
你在飞机上睡觉了吗?
13.Mr. Wagner, do you have a hotel reservation?
华格纳先生,你预订过旅馆吗?
14.No, I don"t. Will it be a problem?
不,我没有,会有困难吗?
15.I don"t think so. I know several convenient hotels. Let me make some calls.我认为没有,我知道有几家便利旅馆,让我打几个电话。
16.I"ve made a reservation at the hotel you used last time.我已预订了你上次住过的旅馆。
17.We"ve booked a Western-style room for you.我们已为你订了一间西式的房间。
18.Let"s go to the station to get a train into town.我们到火车站去乘车进城。
19.Does it take long to get into Taibei from here?
从此地去台北要很久吗?
20.It"s about an hour.大概要一个小时。
版权声明:此文自动收集于网络,若有来源错误或者侵犯您的合法权益,您可通过邮箱与我们取得联系,我们将及时进行处理。
本文地址:https://www.gunzhua.com/juzi/209350.html