表达谈论工作条件的英语句子
在学习、工作或生活中,大家都对那些朗朗上口的句子很是熟悉吧,不同的句子类型在文章中具有不同的作用。你还在找寻优秀经典的句子吗?下面是小编帮大家整理的表达谈论工作条件的英语句子,希望对大家有所帮助。
1 We must stress that these payment terms are very important to us.
我们必须强调这些付款条件对我们很重要。
2 Please be aware that this is a crucial issue to us.
请了解这一点对我们至关重要。
3 I dont know whether you realize it, but this condition is essential to us.
我不知道你是否了解,但是,这个条件对我们是必要的。
4 Our policy is not to grant exclusivity.
我们的方针是不授与专卖权。
5 There should always be exceptions to the rule.
凡事总有例外。
6 I would not waste my time pursuing that.
如果是我的话,不会将时间浪费在这里。
7 Would you care to answer my question on the warranty?
你可以回答我有关保证的问题吗?
8 I dont know whether you care to answer right away.
我不知道你是否愿意立即回答。
9 I have to raise some issues which may be embarrassing.
我必须提出一些比较尴尬的问题。
10 Sorry, but could you kindly repeat what you just said?
抱歉,你可以重复刚刚所说的`吗?
1 I would like to ask you a favor.
我可以提出一个要求吗?
2 Would you let me know your fax number?
可以告诉我您的传真机号码吗?
3 Would it be too much to ask you to respond to my question by tomorrow?
可以请你在明天以前回复吗?
4 Could you consider accepting our counter proposal?
你能考虑接受我们的反对案吗?
5 I would really appreciate your persuading your management.
如果你能说服经营团队,我会很感激。
6 I would like to suggest that we take a coffee break.
我建议我们休息一下喝杯咖啡。
7 Maybe we should hold off until we have covered item B on our agenda.
也许我们应该先谈论完B项议题。
8 As a matter of fact, we would like to discuss internally regarding item B.
事实上,我们希望可以先内部讨论B项议题。
9 May I propose that we break for coffee now?
我可以提议休息一下,喝杯咖啡吗?
10 If you insist, I will comply with your request.
如果你坚持,我们会遵照你的要求。
I got an interview this afternoon.
我下午有个面试。
I have 2 years of experience in this sort of work.
我有类似的工作经验2年了。
I work as a nurse in a large Children's hospital.
我在一家大型的儿童医院做护士。
I work in a company which sells footwear.
我在一家销售鞋类产品的公司工作。
I work for the government.
我在政府部门工作。
I'm a businessman.
我是一个商人。
I started working there three months ago.
我三个月前开始在那儿工作。
I came here straight after finishing university.
大学毕业后我就直接来这家公司上班了。
I'm Kate Smith. I'm the sales manager here.
我是凯特·史密斯。我是这儿的销售经理。
I'm in charge of all the money the company makes and spends.
我主管这家公司所有的收入和支出。
Our headquarters is in Shanghai.
我们总部在上海。
I work in an office.
我在办公室上班。
We have a branch in Shenzhen.
我们在深圳有一家分公司。
I'm on my way to office.
我正在去公司的路上。
I have a meeting in 20 minutes.
20分钟后我有个会要开。
Name a time and place.
确认时间和地点。
Who's in charge here?
谁是这里的主管?
Friday is payday.
星期五是发薪日。
I've got something pressing, can I call you back later?
我现在很忙,晚点打给你行吗?
Can you fax it to me? Can you e-mail it to me?
你可以传真给我吗?你可以e-mail给我吗?
My e-mail is …
我的电子邮件地址是……
Give me a call sometime.
有时间打电话给我。
Thank you for your time.
谢谢你的安排。
Do you have a minute?
您现在有时间吗?
I need it now.
我现在需要他!
Take your time.
慢慢来。
It can wait.
可以等一下。
Leave it to me.
把它留给我。
I'll go straight there.
我会直接去那儿。
Which floor?
到几楼?
I need to make some copies.
我的复印几份。
Here you are.
给你。
I'm going for coffee. Do you want anything?
我去冲咖啡,你要点什么?
How's the project going?
企划案进展的如何?
Where's the managere's office?
经理的办公室在哪儿?
Can you tell me where the copier is?
请问复印机在哪儿?
What's the address there?
那边的地址是?
I need the number for the accounting office.
我要会计部的电话号码。
版权声明:此文自动收集于网络,若有来源错误或者侵犯您的合法权益,您可通过邮箱与我们取得联系,我们将及时进行处理。
本文地址:https://www.gunzhua.com/juzi/208797.html