关于为难的英语句子
在我们平凡的日常里,许多人对一些广为流传的句子都不陌生吧,根据结构的不同句子可以分为单句和复句。那么问题来了,到底什么样的句子才经典呢?下面是小编帮大家整理的.关于为难的英语句子,仅供参考,大家一起来看看吧。
为难时,该怎么办呢?
I don't know what to do.
I don't know what to do. (该怎么办呢?)
Don't worry, I'll help. (别担心,我来帮你。)
I'm at a loss as to what to do. (我真不知该怎么办才好。)
I'm unable to decide for myself. (我一个人决定不了。)
What shall I do? (怎么办?)
我该怎么办?
What am I supposed to do? be supposed to “计划做……”。
What am I supposed to do? (我该怎么办?)
I don't know. Just relax, I'll help you. (我也不知道。放松点儿,我会帮助你的。)
What am I going to do?
What should I do?
这下可麻烦了。
We are in trouble.
We can't finish our proposal in time. (我们不能按时完成计划了。)
We are in trouble. (这下可麻烦了。)
We're in big trouble.进一步强调不知如何是好的心情。
那很麻烦。
It's a hassle. hassle “麻烦的事情,苦战”。
Do you like the new computer system? (你喜欢这种新计算机系统吗?)
No, it's a hassle. (不喜欢,它很费劲。)
It's a pain in the neck.
It's a pain in the ass.低俗的说法。
It's a lot of trouble.
这真是个难题。
It's really a difficult problem.
What should we do? (我们该怎么办?)
I don't know. It's really a difficult problem. (我不知道。这真是个难题。)
It's big problem.
我不知道说什么才好。
I don't know what to say.
I'm at a loss as to what to say. (我不知道说什么才好。) at a loss “困惑不解,茫然不知所措”。
这下可难住我了。
You got me.
I have a full house. (〈打牌中的〉我是同花顺。)
You got me. (这下可难住我了。)
I don't know.
I guess you're right. (我想你是对的。)
You win. (你赢了。)
That beats me.
他特招人讨厌。
He's a nuisance. nuisance“难对付的人,麻烦的人”。
自作自受。
You asked for it. “自己给自己找麻烦”。
哎哟!
Oops!表示困惑、遗憾的心情,或吃惊和轻度欢喜。
You're stepping on my foot. (你踩着我脚呢。)
Oops! I'm sorry. (哎哟!对不起。)
I made a mistake. (我犯了一个错。)
My mistake. (是我的错。)
噢!不!
Oh, no!
Oh, no! I missed the flight. (噢!不!赶不上飞机了。)
You did? (真的?)
Ah, man! man表示兴奋的和吃惊的口语说法。
Oh, my goodness!
Oh, my gosh!
Good heavens!
这正是难点。
That's the hard part.
We have to decide what to do. (我们得决定什么做。)
That's the hard part. (这正是难点。)
That's the difficult part.
我感到内疚。
I feel guilty.有罪恶感。
I feel guilty. I was mean. (我太刻薄了,我感到很内疚。)
Don't worry about it. (不必为那事担心了。)
I feel bad about it.虽然很在意,但还不致于有罪恶感。
I feel horrible.
It's all my fault. (都是我不好。)
I feel terrible.
你看来很困惑。
You look puzzled. puzzle “使……窘困”、“使……糊涂”。
You look puzzled. (你看来很困惑。)
I can't understand this machine. (我弄不明白这台机器。)
You look confused. (你看上去很困惑。)
那个念头总是萦绕着我。
The idea haunts me. haunt “不断缠绕在心头的”、“萦绕在脑海中的”、“使心烦的”。
I can't get rid of the idea.
I can't get it out of my mind.
版权声明:此文自动收集于网络,若有来源错误或者侵犯您的合法权益,您可通过邮箱与我们取得联系,我们将及时进行处理。
本文地址:https://www.gunzhua.com/juzi/153580.html