职场实用口语:支付方式
I’m afraid we only accept payments by L/C.
恐怕我们只能接受信用证付款方式。
A:Do you think this is acceptable to you?
A:你认为你可以接受这种结算方式吗?
B:I'm afraid we only accept payments by L/C.
B:恐怕我们只能接受信用证付款方式。
Our terms of payment are normally 30 - day bill of exchange,documents against acceptance.
我们的付款方式一般是30天远期汇票,承兑交单。
We can’t offer any credit facilities.
我们不赊账。
Would you prefer to pay prior to delivery?
你们可以在交货前付款吗?
A:Would you prefer to pay prior to delivery?
A:你们可以在交货前付款吗?
B:Well pay in installments with the first payment after delivery, then once a month after that.
B:我们就分期付款!交货后付头期款,以后则每个月付一次。
Could we defer payment until the end of the month?
可不可以让我们延续到月底再付钱?
A:Could we defer payment until the end of the month?
A:可不可以让我们延续到月底再付钱?
B:I'll phone you tomorrow to tell you what my manager iron out the
B:我明天会打电话给你,看我们经理怎么解决这个问题。
What is your regular practice about terms of payment?
—般情况下你们采取什么付款方式?
A:What is your regular practice about terms of payment?
A:一般情况下你们采取什么付款方式?
B:We hope you will accept D/P payment terms.
B:我们希望贵方能接受付款交单的付款方式。
We insist on full payment.
我们坚持要求一次付清货款。
Can we pay for our equipments in RMB?
用人民币来付我们的设备款吗?
A:Can we pay for our equipments in RMB?
A:可以用人民币来付我们的设备款吗?
B:We wish you to pay in US dollars.
B:我们希望你方用美元支付。
The clauses on financing will be the same as those stipulated in our previous contract.
付款条件跟以前合同中的规定相同。
A:The clauses on financing will be the same as those stipulated in our previous contract.
A:付款条件跟以前合同中的规定相同。
B:I have no alternative.
B:我别无选择。
Now let’s come to the terms of payment.
现在来谈谈付款条件吧。
How do you intend to handle the terms of payment?
你打算如何处理付款方式?
A:How do you intend to handle the terms of payment?
A:你打算如何处理付款方式?
B:Payment in advance is our first choice.
B:预付是我们的首选。
Could you make an exception and accept D/A or D/P?
你们能不能破例接受承兑交单或者付款交单呢?
A:Could you make an exception and accept D/A or D/P?
A:你们能不能破例接受承兑交单或者付款交单呢?
B:We only accept payment by irrevocable letter of credit payable against shipment documents.
B:我们只接受保兑的、不可撒销的、凭装船单据付款的信用证。
It is only under very special circumstances that we agree to other payment terms.
只有在特殊的情况下,我们才同意其他的支付条款。
We would like you to open a letter of credit.
我们希望你们开支信用证。
A:We would like you to open a letter of credit.
A:我们希望你们开支信用证。
B:It's hard for us to accept the terms of payment.
B:我们很难接受这种付款方式。
Shall we talk about terms of payment today?
我们今天谈谈付款条件怎么样?
A:Shall we talk about terms of payment today?
A:我们今天谈谈付款条件怎么样?
B:We require payment by IVC.
B:我们要求以信用证付款。
Is the credit at sight or after sight?
信用证是即期的,还是远期的?
A:Is the credit at sight or after sight?
A:信用证是即期的,还是远期的?
B:We'd like to use letter of credit at sight.
B:我们愿意用即期信用证付款。
★ at sight
★ 即期
★ after sight
★ 远期
How shall we pay for this?
我们怎么支付?
A:How shall we pay for this?
A:我们怎么支付?
B:We ask for a 30% down payment,the remaining balance is divided in 10 equals,payments to be made monthly.
B:我们要求付30%的定金,其余的分成10份,每月支付一次。
L/C should be opened by the buyer 15 to 20 days before delivery.
信用证应该在交货前15天到20天由买方开出。
A:L/C should be opened by the buyer 15 to 20 days before delivery.
A:信用证应该在交货前15天到20天由买方开出。
B:I'll set about opening an L/C as soon as I arrive home.
B:我一回去就着手开证。
I’ll try to prove to you my credit.
你会发现我是很守信用的'。
A:I'll try to prove to you my credit.
A:你会发现我是很守信用的。
B:We trust you and hope you'll live up to your credit.
B:我们相信你,希望你实践你的诺言。
We hope you allow us to make payment in Pound Sterling.
希望你们能允许我们用英镑支付货款。
A:We hope you allow us to make payment in Pound Sterling.
A:希望你们能允许我们用英镑支付货款。
B:We can only accept 30% cash payment in Pound Sterling.
B:我们只能接受30%的付款以英镑现金支付。
We shall regard it as a breach of contract,if you fail to open the credit in time.
如果你不能及时地开出信用证,我们将视为违约。
A:We shall regard it as a breach of contract, if you fail to open the credit in time.
A:如果你不能及时地开出信用证,我们将视为违约。
B:I don’t think anything like that will happen.
B:我想那种事不会发生的。
★ breach(n.)
★ 违背,破坏
Do I have to pay you up front?
我需事先付款吗?
A:Do I have to pay you up front?
A:我需事先付款吗?
B:You receive a better price by paying it off now.
B:如果您现在就付清的话,您的价格会低一点。
★ up front
★ 预先
Do you accept credit cards?
你们收信用卡吗?
A:Do you accept credit cards?
A:你们收信用卡吗?
B:No,we take cash and traveler's checks only.
B:不,我们只收现金和旅行支票。
What is the period of validity of the letter of credit?
信用证的有效期有多长?
A:What is the period of validity of the letter of credit?
A:信用证的有效期有多长?
B:The L/C remains validity until the 21st day after shipment.
信用证有效期到装运后第21天终止。
I have to pay a deposit when I open a letter of credit with a bank.
我向银行开信用证时得付保证金。
A:I have to pay a deposit when I open a letter of credit with a bank.
A:我向银行开信用证时得付保证金。
B:You might consult your bank and see if they could reduce the required deposit to a minimum.
B:你可以向银行咨询一下,看看他们是否能把保证金降到最低的限度。
Is the wording of “confirmed” necessary for the letter of credit?
信用证上还用写明“保兑”字样吗?
The credit is short opened to the amount of RMB100.
信用证的金额少开了 100元人民币。
We ask you to extend the letter of credit till October 30.
我们请求你们将信用证的期限延长至10月30曰。
The letter of credit is cancelled due to the expiry of its validity.
信用证由于到期而作废了。
版权声明:此文自动收集于网络,若有来源错误或者侵犯您的合法权益,您可通过邮箱与我们取得联系,我们将及时进行处理。
本文地址:https://www.gunzhua.com/jiuye/qiuzhixianjing/53671.html