首页 > 就业 > 面试

面试的英语口语对话

面试的英语口语对话



面试的英语口语对话

  A: Good morning.

  A:早晨好。

  B: Good morning, Mr. Wang. Please take a seat.

  B:王先生,早晨好。请坐!

  A: Thank you.

  A:谢谢。

  B: Now let me take a look at your application form. The application online is not very detailed. Well, Mr. Wang, can you tell me why you are interested in working in our company?

  B:让我先看看你的申请表,在网上的申请表不太详细。对了,王先生,能否告诉我你为何对本公司感兴趣?

  A: Well. First of all, the position you offered is quite challenging; and besides, your company enjoys a high reputation in the IT industry; and I also believe I can fully use what I have learnt here.

  A:好的。首先贵公司所提供的岗位具有相当的挑战性;其次,贵公司在IT行业享有较高的声誉;还有,我认为在此我可以发挥自己的所长。

  B: Mr. Wang, what are the qualifications you think you possess for the present job?

  B:王先生,你认为自己具备申请该岗位的何种资格?

  A: As you know, I graduated from Xi’an University and majored in data communication, and have had six years working experience in the relevant field.

  A:我毕业于西安大学,主修数据通信并且在相关领域有了6年的工作经验。

  B: What are the courses offered by your university in data communication?

  B:贵校数据通信专业主要开设什么课程呢?

  A: Well, like communication system, communication network, mobile communication and digital communication.

  A:嗯,比如通信系统、通信网络、移动通信以及数字通信等课程。

  B: Have you any experience with network management?

  B:你有网络管理方面的经验吗?

  A: Yes, I gained some experience when I was in charge of the computer division of the China Construction Bank.

  A:是的,我曾在中国建设银行计算机处担任过主管,获得了一些经验。

  B: Are you familiar with MODEM?

  B:你熟悉MODEM通信技术吗?

  A: Yes, I am.

  A:是的,我熟悉。

  B: How about TCP/IP?

  B:那么你是否了解TCP/ IP呢?

  A: I should say yes. I have read a lot a-bout RFC documents.

  A:是的,我曾经阅读过大量RFC文件。

  B: Have you any experience with UNIX operating system?

  B:你有使用UNIX操作系统的经验吗?

  A: Yes, I am very familiar with the Windows 7 system.

  A:有,我比较熟悉Windows 7系统。

  B: Can you name some sorts of modem communication systems?

  B:你能否说出一些现代通信系统的名字?

  A: Yes, they are CSM, PSIN, ISDN and so on.

  A:可以,有通用移动通信网、公用电话交换网、综合业务数字网等。

  B: Well, I am quite satisfied with your performance. I’ll telephone you as soon as we make a decision.

  B:我对你的表现很满意。等我们做出决定后,会立刻通知你。

  A: Thank you very much for giving me the opportunity. Goodbye.

  A:感谢你给我这次机会。再见。

  B: Goodbye.

  B:再见。

    版权声明:此文自动收集于网络,若有来源错误或者侵犯您的合法权益,您可通过邮箱与我们取得联系,我们将及时进行处理。

    本文地址:https://www.gunzhua.com/jiuye/mianshi/825388.html

相关内容

热门阅读
随机推荐