护士面试时自我介绍中英文对白「完整」
护士面试有时回到用到英文自我介绍,下面是yjbys整理的关于中英文对白,欢迎阅读!
问:你是什么时候毕业的,毕业于什么学校,什么专业?
When did you graduate from school? Which school and which program?
答:我是1995年毕业的,毕业于南通卫生学校,护干专业。
I graduated from Nantong Medical School as a major of nursing care in 1995.
问:你已经工作了几年了?从哪一年开始?
How many years have you been working? From which year?
答:五年了。从1995年开始
Five years .Since 1995
问:你将怎样花费你的薪水?你想在新加坡挣多少钱?
How will you spend your salaries? How much money do you want to make In Singapore?
答:自己留一部分生活费用,其它寄回去,或存银行。
I will leave some for daily use , and post other money to my home, or save them in the bank
问:你所在的医院有多少护士,多少医生?
How many nurses and doctors are there in your hospital?
答:有100名左右的护士,有80名医生,还有2名美国来的外籍专家。
About 100 nurses,80 doctors and 2 foreign experts. They are from
问:到新加坡后如不适应新环境, 新气候,怎么办?
What will you do if you can not suit the new environment and new climate in Singapore?
答:我相信自己的能力。再大,再难的苦,我都会挺住,何况逆境会造就人才!
I have confidence in my ability. I can overcome every difficulties. Also, I believe that adversities can improve me
问:你能自我介绍一下自己吗?还有关于你的一切。
Can you take an introduction to yourself, and tell me all about yourself?
答:可以的,我名叫张平,我来自江苏省启东市,卫校(中专)学历,25岁
Yes, my name is Zhang ping, I come from Qidong City, Jiangsu province, I graduated from a middle medical school. I am 25 years old.
问:你在什么单位工作?担任什么职务?请说明你的工作程序(流程)。
Where do you work now? and what’s your job position? Please tell me your work procedures.
答:我在启东市人民医院工作,担任护士职务。
I now work in Qidong people’s Hospital as a nurse.
问:你是通过什么知道新加坡的'?
In which way do you know Singapore?
答:通过看电视,读报纸,听收音机等。
I know Singapore through watching TV, reading newspapers, listening to radio and so on.
问:你在医院里轮班吗?你们小组里有几个人。
Do you work on shift in the hospital? How many persons are there in your group team?
答:是的,我是轮班的。我们小组有八个人。
Yes, I work on shift. There are eight persons in my group team.
问:你可以做12小时轮班吗?如果护士长故意刁难你,怎么办?
Can you keep working twelve hours a day? And what will you do if the head nurse deliberately puts up obstacles for you?
答:是的,可以的。
Yes, I can.
问:如果病人或病人家属由于不理解你的工作,对你态度不好,你怎么办?
If the patients or their relatives do not understand your works, and so are unkind to you , what will you, what will you do?
答:首先,我会检查一下我自己是否有不足之处。如果有,我会向他们道歉;如果没有,我会耐心地向他们作解释工作,直到他们满意为止。
First, I will check whether I have done something wrong or improperly. If I find I am right, I will give an explanation patiently till they are satisfied.
问:如果他们故意找你麻烦,闹事,怎么办?
If they make trouble to you deliberately, what will you do?
答:首先,我不会跟他们吵,骂不还口,打不还手,而是耐心地解释。解释无效,我会向上级汇报。当然,我想新加坡是一个文明的国家,应该不会出现这种情况。
First, I will not quarrel with them, not scold back or strike back even if they scold wrongly.
问:你的爱好是什么?
What are your hobbies?
答:看电视,读报纸。
Watching TV and reading newspapers.
版权声明:此文自动收集于网络,若有来源错误或者侵犯您的合法权益,您可通过邮箱与我们取得联系,我们将及时进行处理。
本文地址:https://www.gunzhua.com/jiuye/mianshi/800651.html