首页 > 就业 > 面试

电话求职面试英语口语

电话求职面试英语口语



电话求职面试英语口语大全

  求职季又要来了,想要换工作的人准备好了吗?求职,先明确自己的求职目标,对所求公司、职位都有所了解。那么,如果你要去外企,首先要了解一下面试中常用的英语口语。

  常用句篇

  1. Enclosed herewith are two copies of my diplomas and a copy of my resume for your reference.

  兹随函附寄毕业证书两份及简历表一份,仅供参考。

  2. Enclosed you will find a copy of my resume and my photo. I believe that they may be found satisfactory.

  附上我历表和照片,希望您满意。

  3. You will find enclosed an outline of my education and copies of three letters of recommendation.

  随函寄上本人学历的简要概况及三封推荐信。

  4. Enclosed you will find a letter of recommendation from Mr. Wang, Head Professor of English Department and a copy of my transcript.

  随函附上英文系系主任王先生的推荐函一封及本人成绩单一份。

  5. You can see from the data sheet that is enclosed that I now have an interest in securing a satisfying position.您可以从附上的资料表中看出,本人目前有意寻求一份能令人满意的工作。

  对话篇

  Q:What contribution did you make to your current (previous) organization?(你对目前/从前的工作单位有何贡献?)

  A: I have finished three new projects, and I am sure I can apply my experience to this position. (我已经完成个新项目,我相信我能将我的经验用在这份工作上。)

  Q:What do you think you are worth to us? (你怎么认为你对我们有价值呢?)

  A:I feel I can make some positive contributions to your company in the future.(我觉得我对贵公司能做些积极性的贡献。)

  Q:What make you think you would be a success in this position?(你如何知道你能胜任这份工作?)

  A:My graduate school training combined with my internship should qualify me for this particular job. I am sure I will be successful.(我在研究所的训练,加上实习工作,使我适合这份工作。我相信我能成功。)

  Q:Are you a multitasked individual?(你是一位可以同时承担数项工作的人吗?)

  Q:Do you work well under stress or pressure?(你能承受工作上的压力吗?)

  A:Yes, I think so.

  A:The trait is needed in my current(or previous) position and I know I can handle it well. (这种特点就是我目前(先前)工作所需要的,我知道我能应付自如。)

  Q:What is your strongest trait(s)?(你个性上最大的特点是什么?)

  A:Helpfulness and caring.(乐于助人和关心他人。)

  A:Adaptability and sense of humor.(适应能力和幽默感。)

  A:Cheerfulness and friendliness.(乐观和友爱。)

  Q: How would your friends or colleagues describe you(你的朋友或同事怎样形容你?)

  A: (pause a few seconds) (稍等几秒钟再答,表示慎重考虑。) They say Mr. Chen is an honest, hardworking and responsible man who deeply cares for his family and friends. (他们说陈先生是位诚实、工作努力、负责任的人,他对家庭和朋友都很关心。)

  A:They say Mr. Chen is a friendly, sensitive, caring and determined person. (他们说陈先生是位很友好、敏感、关心他人和有决心的人。)

  离职原因

  1. The only reason why I am leaving the present position is to gain more experience in a trading office.

  本人之所以离开目前的工作岗位,唯一的理由是希望能在一家贸易公司获得更多的经验。

  2. My reason for leaving the company is that I wish to get into the advertising business.

  本人离职的原因是希望在广告业方面有所发展。

  3. I left the office on account of the discontinuance of the business.

  本人离职的原因,系因该公司即将倒闭。

  4. I now wish to enter an office where the work requires greater individual responsibility and judgment than here, and where there is more opportunity for advancement.

  目前,本人希望进入一家可以担负较大责任的公司,并希望能提供升迁会。

  5. One reason that I would like to be employed with your firm is that you are dealing with import and export trade. I would look forward to dealing with oversea companies and at the same time having a chance to use English more.

  贵公司主要做进出口贸易是本人欲在贵公司工作的原因之一,我渴望能同外国公司做生意,并借机锻炼英文。

  薪资待遇

  1. As regards salary, I leave it to you to decide after experience of my capacity.

  至于薪金,请在考验本人的能力之后再作决定。

  2. The salary I should require would be 20,000 a year.

  希望年薪能达到两万元。

  3. The salary required is 800 per month, living in the house.

  希望每月工资八百元,并提供宿舍。

  4. However, the matter of remuneration will take care of itself, as it always does, if other things are all right.如果其他条件具备的话,待遇问题自会得到解决。

  5. I am willing to serve on trial for some months at a small salary.

  如能录用,本人并不介意以低薪工作数月。

  请求面谈及客套语

  1. If you care to give an interview, I shall be pleased to call any afternoon except Monday.

  倘蒙给予面试,除星期一外每天下午本人均可应试。

  2. I shall be obliged if you will give me a personal interview at your convenience.

  倘蒙阁下接见,将不胜感激。

  3. If you do not have any vacancies at present for which I might be considered, will you please file my application for future reference? I shall be pleased to supply any additional information you may wish and come to your office for a personal interview at any time that is convenient.

  若贵公司目前尚无适当工作,敬请把我的申请列为未来求才参考。贵公司如需我个人资料,我愿随时提供,只要阁下方便,我愿随时来贵公司面试。

  4. Should this application meet with your favorable consideration, I will do my utmost to justify the confidence you may repose in me

  如贵公司能惠予考虑此申请,本人将尽最大的忠诚和努力。

  5. I’d very much appreciate the chance to talk to you and to get your opinion on whether I am qualified for the job you offer.

  如有机会与你们面谈,我将十分感激。希望能知道我是否适合担任你们所要求的工作。

  电话求职面试英语口语

  1、Hello,is this 4474716?

  喂,是4474716号吗?

  2、I'd like to speak to Mr、Wang、

  我想和王先生讲话。

  3、I'm sorry、Mr、Wang is out right now、

  对不起,王先生现在不在。

  4、May I know when he'll be back?

  您能告诉我他什么时候回来吗?

  5、This is his wife speaking、

  我是他的妻子。

  6、Can I take a message for him?

  要我转告吗?

  7、May I have your name,please?

  请问您是谁?

  8、Is he available?

  他能接电话吗?

  9、I'll just find out for you、

  我给您看看他在不在?

  10、Hello,are you still there?

  喂,您没挂断吧?

  11、Who is that speaking?

  请问您是谁?

  12、I'm so sorry that I made such an early phone call、

  对不起我这么早打电话。

  13、Who do you wish to talk to?

  您要找谁呀?

  14、Is Sue James in?

  休·詹姆斯在吗?

  15、Hello!Is Sue there?

  喂!是休吗?

  16、Yes,speaking、

  是的,我就是。

  17、Beijing Trading Campany、May I help you?

  北京贸易公司。请问有何贵干?

  18、We have two Zhongs、

  我们这里有两位先生姓钟。

  19、Is that Bob Zhong,or John Zhong?

  你要接Bob钟,还是John钟?

  20、I'm sorry,he's not in the office now、

  很抱歉,他现在不在办公室。

  21、Do you have any idea when he'll be back?

  你知道他何时回来吗?

  22、I have no idea(when he'll be back、)

  我不知道(他何时回来)。

  23、Can you ask him to call me when he comes back?

  他回来时请告诉他打电话给我好吗?

  24、It's urgent、

  有急事。

  25、I'm sorry but he's in Shanghai on business、

  很抱歉,他出差去上海了。

  26、Probably sometime tomorrow、

  可能明天(回来)。

  27、Is there anyone else who can help me?

  有没有其他的`人能帮我?

  28、OK、I'll just put you through、

  好的,我这就给您转接。

  29、Just a moment,please…

  请稍候。

  30、You're welcome、

  别客气。

  31、Is Mary there?

  玛丽在吗?

  32、Mary is out right now、

  玛丽现在不在。

  33、Why don't you call back later this afternoon?

  您不妨今天下午再打来。

  34、When will she be back?

  她何时会回来?

  35、Will it be too late if I call around 10∶00 this evening?

  如果我在晚上10点左右打来会不会太晚?

  36、Yes、You have the right number、

  是的,您打对了。

  37、Please connect me with Mr、Lee、

  请帮我接李先生。

  38、Who is calling,please?

  请问您是哪一位?

  39、Are you still on the line?

  你没挂断吧?

  40、I'm sorry,but he has a visitor right now、

  对不起,他现在有客人。

  41、Could you hold a little longer?

  请再多等一会儿。

  42、Or shall I put you through to his secretary?

  或者我给您接到他的秘书那儿,好吗?

  43、Shall I tell him you called?

  我告诉他您来过电话,好吗?

  44、Well,actually,I'd rather call back later、

  我还是迟些再打来吧。

  45、When is a good time to call?

  什么时候打来最合适?

  46、Why don't you try agian in an hour?

  一个小时后您再打过来,好吗?

  47、Good afternoon、David Brown's office、

  下午好。这里是大卫·布朗办公室。

  48、This is Prof、Davis from the University of Washington、

  我是华盛顿大学的戴维斯教授。

  49、Would you mind waiting a few minutes?

  您等一会儿好吗?

  50、I'll just trying to find him、

  我正试着找他呢。

  51、Yes、Go ahead,please、

  是的,请讲。

  52、I'm sorry,but he is in a meeting now、

  很抱歉,他正在开会。

  53、The best time to catch him would be 5∶30

  最容易找到他的时间是5∶30。

  54、Could you possibly ask him to call me back?

  你可以叫他给我回个电话吗?

  55、Of course、What number are you on?

  好的。您的号码是多少?

  56、He has my number but I'll give it to you just in case、

  他有我的号码,但我还是给你吧,以防万一。

  57、There is a call from Wang Ling、

  有王玲打来的电话。

  58、She is on her way、

  她马上来。

  59、I'll hold、

  我等一下好了。

  60、It's been a while、

  好久不见了。

  61、It's nice to hear from you、

  很高兴你打来电话。

    版权声明:此文自动收集于网络,若有来源错误或者侵犯您的合法权益,您可通过邮箱与我们取得联系,我们将及时进行处理。

    本文地址:https://www.gunzhua.com/jiuye/mianshi/789574.html

相关内容

热门阅读
随机推荐