面试教师英语情景对话
随着国际化贸易的发展,越来越多企业对应聘者的英语口语能力非常重视,在情景面试的时候,如何与考官流畅的进行英语对话交流呢?下面小编为你整理了面试教师英语情景对话,希望能帮到你!
A: Tell me a little bit about yourself.
请介绍一下你自己。
HR: My name is Mike and I live in Singapore, I was born in 1980. My major was electrical engineering.
我叫Mike, 住在新加坡,出身于1980年。我的专业是电子工程。
A: What kind of personality do you think you have?
你认为你有怎样的性格?
HR: Well, I approach things very enthusiastically, I think, and I don t like to leave things half-done.I m very organized and extremely capable.
嗯,我做事非常热心,我不喜欢把事情做一半。我非常有组织能力,也很能干。
A: What would you say are your weaknesses and strengths?
你的弱点和优点是什么?
HR: Well, I m afraid I m a poor speaker, however I m fully aware of this, so I ve been studying how to speak in public. I suppose my strengths are I m persistent and a fast-learner.
嗯,我不太擅长说话,我已经意识到这点,因此正在学习如何在公众场所说话。我想我的优点是很执着,而且学东西很快。
A: Do you have any licenses or certificates?
你有执照或资格证书吗?
HR: I have a driver s license, and I am a CPA (Certified Public Accountant).
我有驾驶执照,我是注册会计师。
A: How do you relate to others?
你和别人相处如何?
HR: I m very co-operative and have good teamwork spirit.
我能与人合作,富有团队精神。
I:Why do you want to come to Singapore?
你为什么要来新加坡?
A:firstly , singapore is a garden city, one of the safest cities around the world. Additionally,i’ve worked in Singapore before, i’m easily fit with the living and working enviroment here.There are a lot of Chinese, and people are very friendly.
首先,新加坡是一个花园城市,是世界上最安全的城市之一。此外,我之前在新加坡工作过,很容易适应这里的生活及工作环境。有许多中国人,人们都很友好。
A:pardon?/Sorry, sir. I beg your pardon./ Would you please say that again?
请再说一遍。/对不起,能重复一下吗?
HR:Ok, now if you have any questions, please feel free to ask me.
好了,现在,如果你有任何问题,请随时问我。
A:Nope, I have none, thanks!
不,我没有,谢谢!
HRI:Thank you for your interest in our company.
谢谢你对我们的公司感兴趣。
A:Thank you,sir.Goodbye.Thank you for your time.
谢谢,先生。再见。谢谢您的宝贵时间
A:I have come here for the interview for Administrative assistant by appointment. Nice to meet you.
我是应约来面试的,非常高兴见到你.
HR: Nice to meet you ,too.Please Take a seat.
我也是,请坐。
HR: Nice to meet you ,too.Please Take a seat.
我也是,请坐。
A:Thank you!
谢谢
HR: I: What is your name, please?
请问,你叫什么名字?
A: My name is Zhanghang.
我叫张航
HR:what is your strongest trait(s)?
你个性上最大的特点是什么?
A:Well, I approach things very enthusiastically, I think, and I don't like to leave things half-done.I'm very organized and extremely capable.
嗯,我做事非常热心,我不喜欢把事情做一半。我非常有组织能力,也很能干。
HR: Tell me about the courses of your major in university.
你大学主修课程有哪些?
A: I major in Business administration.I have taken more than 50 courses in university, including Management, Human resources management, Marking,and so on.
大学期间我修了50多门课程,包括管理学、人力资源管理、市场营销学等。
HR: What subject did you major in?
你辅修过什么专业吗?
A: I minor in Accountancy.I have learned Accounting principle,Financial management,Economics, audit,tax law and so on.
会计学 会计基础 财务管理 经济学 审计 税法
HR:Why did you choose this corporation?
你为什么选择本公司?
A:It was well known for its great culture of keeping improving. I think this point is very important in the intense market competition. It is the infinite force to make the staff and the company move forward.
公司文化、公司发展前景等贵公司素有精益求精的企业文化,我觉得这一点在现代激烈的市场竞争中尤为难得,它将是员工和公司前进的不竭动力。
HR: What are your salary expectations?
你期望的薪资水平是什么样的?
A:I am sure you will make me a fair offer.
我相信你会给我一个公平的薪资。
HR: Do you have any questions you want to ask?
你还有什么疑问吗?
A: I wonder when will I know your decision?
我何时能知道你的最终决定?
HR: We will get in touch with you by the end of next week.
我们将于下周末之前联系你。
A: Great. I'm looking forward to hearing from you. I am very interested in this position.
太好了,我期待你的好消息。我真的对这个职位很感兴趣。
HR: Thank you for your interest in our company. Goodbye.
感谢你如此感兴我们公司,再见。
A: Goodbye.
再见。
1. Do you have any experience in the translating field?
你有翻译方面的经验吗?
2. How are your Chinese and English?
你的中英文水平如何?
3. How would you consider your salary if you succeed in becoming a translator in our company?
如果你成功应聘上我公司的翻译,你会怎样考虑薪水?
4. I have to translate any documents I receive and I’ve been there for 5 years.
我负责翻译所有收到的文件,而且我已经工作5年了。
5. I can confidently say that my Chinese and English are pretty good.
我可以很自信地说,我的中英文都很不错。
6. And you will give me a satisfying salary according to my abilities and performances.
你们会根据我的`能力和表现给出令人满意的薪水的。
7. This job is more challenging and I have longed to be a translator.
我觉得翻译更有挑战性,它是我渴望已久的职业。
8. I think one needs common knowledge, specific knowledge,and professional
codes to be a successful translator.
对话1
A: How are your Chinese and English?
A:你的中英文水平如何?
HR: I can confidently say that my Chinese and English are pretty good. I won
prizes in many speech contests in both Chinese and English.
HR:我可以很自信地说,我的中英 文都很不错。我曾经参加过很 多汉语和英语的演讲比赛并获 得奖项。
A: How would you consider your salary if you succeed in becoming a
translator in our company?
A:如果你成功应聘上我公司的翻译,你会怎样考虑薪水?
HR: I believe every company has its own salary criterion. And you will give
me a satisfying salary according to my abilities and performances.
HR:我相信每个公司都有自己的工资标准,你们会根据我的能力 和表现给出令人满意的薪水的。
对话2
A: Why do you change your job and apply for a translator?
A:你为什么要换工作来做翻译呢?
HR: This job is more challenging and I have longed to be a translator.
That’s why I came here for an interview.
HR:我觉得这份工作更有挑战性, 它是我渴望已久的职业,这就 是我今天来面试的原因。
A: What do you think are the capacities for a success as a translator?
A:你认为具备怎样的能力才能称 得上一个成功的翻译?
HR: I think one needs common knowledge, specific knowledge, and professional codes to be a successful translator.
HR:我认为一个成功的翻译需要具 备常识、专业知识和职业操守。
我认为一个成功的翻译需要具备常识、专业知识和职业操守。
9. I am interpreting the speeches of officials in business fields.
我主要是给商界领导人做会议口译。
10. You are a big translation company with awesome quality of translation and high-level service.
你们是一家大型翻译公司,质量好、服务周到。
版权声明:此文自动收集于网络,若有来源错误或者侵犯您的合法权益,您可通过邮箱与我们取得联系,我们将及时进行处理。
本文地址:https://www.gunzhua.com/jiuye/mianshi/56154.html