英文面试常见问题巧答
下面yjbys为你整理的是英文面试常见问题巧答,希望有助你的面试一臂之力,欢迎阅读!
Q: What do you findfrustrating in a work situation?(在工作中,什么事令你不高兴?)
A: Sometimes, thenarrow-minded people make me frustrated. (胸襟狭窄的人,有时使我泄气。)
A:Minds that are notreceptive to new ideas. (不能接受新思想的那些取。)
Q:How do you handle yourconflict with your colleagues in your work? (你如何处理与同事在工作中的意见不和?)
A:I will try to present myideas in a more clear and civilized manner in order to get my points across. (我要以更清楚文明的方式,提出我的看法,使对方了解我的观点。)
Q:What personality traits do you admire?(你欣赏哪种性格的人?)
A: (I admire a person whois)honest, flexible and easy-going. (诚实、不死板而且容易相处的人。)
A: (I like) people whopossess the "can do" spirit. (有"实际行动"的人。)
Q:What leadershipqualities did you develop as an administrative personnel?(作为行政人员,你有什么样的领导才能?)
A:I feel that learning howto motivate people and to work together as a team will be the major goal of myleadership. (我觉得学习如何把人们的积极性调动起来,以及如何配合协同的团队精神,是我行政工作的主要目标。)
A:I have refined mymanagement style by using an open-door policy. (我以开放式的政策,改进我的行政管理方式。)
Q:How do you normallyhandle criticism?(你通常如何处理别人的批评?)
A:Silence is golden. Justdon't say anything; otherwise the situation could become worse. I do, however,accept constructive criticism. (沉默是金。不必说什么,否则情况更糟,不过我会接受建设性的批评。)
A:When we cool off, wewill discuss it later. (我会等大家冷静下来再讨论。)
Q:How would your friends or colleagues describe you?(你的朋友或同事怎样形容你?) A:(pause a few seconds) (稍等几秒钟再答,表示慎重考虑。) They say Mr. Chen is an honest, hardworking and responsible man who deeply cares for his family and friends. (他们说陈先生是位诚实、工作努力,负责任的人,他对家庭和朋友都很关心。) A:They say Mr. Chen is a friendly, sensitive, caring and determined person. (他们说陈先生是位很友好、敏感、关心他人和有决心的人。)
Q:What personality traits do you admire?(你欣赏哪种性格的人?) A:(I admire a person who is)honest, flexible and easy-going. (诚实、不死板而且容易相处的人。) A:(I like) people who possess the "can do" spirit. (有"实际行动"的'人。)
Q:What leadership qualities did you develop as an administrative personnel? (作为行政人员,你有什么样的领导才能?) A:I feel that learning how to motivate people and to work together as a team will be the major goal of my leadership. (我觉得学习如何把人们的积极性调动起来,以及如何配合协同的团队精神,是我行政工作的主要目标。) A:I have refined my management style by using an open-door policy. (我以开放式的政策,改进我的行政管理方式。)
Q:How do you normally handle criticism?(你通常如何处理別人的批评?)
A:Silence is golden. Just don't say anything; otherwise the situati on could become worse. I do, however, accept constructive criticism. (沈默是金。不必说什么,否则情况更糟,不过我会接受建设性的批评。) A:When we cool off, we will discuss it later. (我会等大家冷靜下来再讨论。)
版权声明:此文自动收集于网络,若有来源错误或者侵犯您的合法权益,您可通过邮箱与我们取得联系,我们将及时进行处理。
本文地址:https://www.gunzhua.com/jiuye/mianshi/459955.html