首页 > 就业 > 面试

酒店管理面试英语口语

酒店管理面试英语口语



酒店管理面试英语口语

  最近有好多小伙伴问关于酒店英语面试的问题,今天为大家送上一些英文面试中会经常遇到的场景以及相应的应答范例。以下是小编为您整理的相关资料,欢迎阅读!

  第1章:开场白

  1) May I come in?

  我可以进来吗?

  2) How are you doing, Mrs. Smith?

  你好,史密斯女士。

  3) Excuse me. May I see Mrs. Smith?

  对不起,我可以见史密斯女士吗?

  4) Miss Wu? Please come in, and have a seat.

  吴小姐,请进,坐下吧。

  5) I am here for an interview, it is nice to meet you here.

  我是应约来面试的,非常高兴见到你。

  6) I am coming for an interview as requested.

  我是应邀来面试的。

  7) Was it difficulty to find our company?

  找到我们公司困难吗?

  8) What do you think of the weather today?

  你认为今天的天气如何?

  Dialogue 1

  A: May I come in?

  I: Yes, please.

  A: How are you doing, Madam? My name is Wujing. I am coming to your company for an interview as requested.

  I: I am good, thank you for coming. Mr. Wu, Please take a seat. I am Anne Smith, the assistant manager.

  A: Nice to see you, Mrs. Smith.

  I: Nice to meet you, too.

  Dialogue 2

  A: OK, Mr. Wu. You may come in. I'm Anne Smith and on my right, my colleague, Anna Duncan, and on my left, Angela Lamb. Do please sit down.

  I: Thank you. Good afternoon Mrs. Smith, Miss Duncan, Miss Lamb.

  A: Your English is fluent.

  I: Thank you.

  A: How do you think of the weather today?

  I: I don't like the weather like this. Cold and rainy. Hope it become sunny as soon as possible.

  Dialogue 3

  A: Excuse me. May I see Mrs. Smith?

  I: It's me. What can I do for you?

  A: Nice to meet you, Mrs. Smith. I'm coming here for an interview by appointment.

  I: Are you Mr. Wu?

  A: Yes, I am.

  I: Nice to meet you, too. Did you have any difficulty finding our company?

  A: Not really, I am familiar with this area.

  第2章:个人信息

  这里所讲的个人资料是一个应征者的基本信息,虽然是一些很简单的问题,但是正是根据这些信息,主考官可以初步断定应试者是否符合他们的要求。

  1) What is your name,please?

  请问,你叫什么名字?

  2) Can you tell me what your full name is, please?

  能把你的全名告诉我吗?

  3) How do you spell your full name?

  你的全名怎么拼写?

  4) I was born on June 22,1980.

  我生于1980年6月22日。

  5) You look very young.How old are you?

  你看上去很年轻,你多大了?

  6) I am just over twenty-two.

  我刚过22岁。

  7) Where are you from?

  你是哪里人?

  8) Where is your native place?

  你的籍贯是哪里?

  9) Where do you live now?

  你现在住哪里?

  10) I live at 606 Zhongguancun Road, Apt 802,Beijing.

  我住在北京市中关村大街606号,802单元。

  11) Can you tell me something about your family?

  能介绍一下你的家庭情况吗?

  12) Are you married?

  你结婚了吗?

  13) How long have you been married?

  你结婚多长时间了?

  14) I have been married for two years.

  我结婚两年了。

  第3章:性格和爱好

  通过个性和爱好的问答,主考官可以初步判断面试者的性格特点是否适合职位的需要。性格外向的人往往容易给人留下热情活泼、思维敏捷但不深沉的印象,这类性格的'人在面试时说话的节奏要适当放慢,语言组织得当,要注意给人以博学多才、见多识广的良好形象。性格内向的人则容易给人留下深沉有余、反应迟缓的印象,在面试时,这类性格的人要力争积极回答,并就某一重大观点展开论述,以弥补自己性格上的不足。兴趣爱好有助于工作的胜任愉快,而且热爱本职,从事的专业岗位与自己的兴趣爱好相吻合也更有利于出成果。

  1) What kind of character do you think you have?

  你认为自己是什么性格的人?

  2) Are you introverted or extroverted?

  你内向还是外向?

  3) What kind of person would you like to work with?

  你喜欢和什么样的人一起工作呢?

  4) -How do you get along with others?

  你和别人相处得怎样?

  -I get on well with others.

  我和别人相处得很好。

  5) Do you have any particular strengths or weaknesses?

  你有什么特别的优点和缺点吗?

  6) What basic principles do you apply to your life?

  你生活中的基本原则是什么?

  7) How do you spend your spare time?

  你的业余时间怎么度过?

  8) What kind of sports do you like most?

  你最喜欢什么运动?

  9) What are your hobbies?

  你的业余爱好是什么?

  10)I have an interest in traveling.

  我对旅游非常感兴趣。

  第4章:教育背景

  1) What degree will you receive?

  你将拿到什么学位?

  2) I will receive a Bachelor’s degree.

  我将获得学士学位。

  3) How about your academic records at college?

  你大学的成绩如何?

  4) I have been doing quite well at college.

  我在大学时学习很好。

  5) My specialization at the university is just in line with the areas your institute deals with.

  我在大学所学的专业和你们研究所所涉及的范围刚好对口。

  6) I was one of the top students in the class.

  我是班里最优秀的学生之一。

  7) Which course did you like best?

  你最喜欢哪门课程?

  Dialogue 1

  I: Which school are you attending?

  A: I am attending Hebei University of Technology.

  I: When will you graduate from that university?

  A: This coming July.

  I: What degree will you receive?

  A: I will receive a Bachelor's degree.

  I: What is your major?

  A: My major is Business Administration.

  I: How have you been getting on with your studies so far?

  A: I have been doing quite well at college. According to the academic records I've achieved so far, I am confident that I will get my Bachelor of Business Administration this coming July.

  I: How do you think the education you? We received will contribute to your work in this institution?

  A: I have already learned a lot in the classroom and I hope to be able to make practical use of it in your company. My specialization at the university is just in line with the areas your institute deals with. I am sure I can apply what I have learned to the work in your institute.

  Dialogue 2

  I: Which university did you graduate from?

  A: I graduated from Hebei University.

  I: What subject did you major in at university?

  A: I majored in Economics.

  I: Tell me about the courses of your major in university.

  A: I take more than 50 courses in university, including microeconomics, macroeconomics, marketing principles, sales management, statistics, and so on.

  I: How did you get on with your studies in university?

  A: I did well in university. I was one of the top students in the class.

  I: What subject did you minor in?

  A: I didn’t minor in any subject when I was in university, but I attended English and computer courses. And I am currently studying finance in a training school.

  第5章:个人技能

  在面试时,个人技能主要指除了专业之外的、能对你的专业发展有帮助的一些技能。也许你有很多技能,也不必一一列出,最好只说那些与应聘岗位相关的资格认证或者技能。最突出的就是外语能力,比如英语水平和日语水平怎样,以及电脑知识,这些都可以被看作是应聘者的技能。

  1) How do you think of your English?

  你认为你的英语水平如何?

  2) How do you think of your proficiency in written and spoken English?

  你认为你的书面英语和口语熟练程度如何?

  3) I think my English is good enough to communicate with English speaking people.

  我认为我能用英语和说英语国家的人很好的交流。

  4) What other foreign language do you speak?

  你还能说什么其他外语吗?

  5) I have a good command of ??

  我精通……

  6) Have you obtained any certificate of technical qualifications?

  你获得过什么技术证书吗?

  7) What special skills do you have, can you tell me?

  你能告诉我你有什么特殊技能吗?

  8) Have you gotten any special training in ...?

  你接受过……方面的特殊培训吗?

  Dialogue 1

  I: Our advertisement says English competence is a key requirement of this position. Then how do you think of your proficiency in written and spoken English?

  A: I have learned English for 10 years, and I have passed College English Test Band 4 and 6.My spoken English is fairly good enough to express myself fluently.

  I: What other foreign language do you speak?

  A: I did self-study of Japanese in college, and I can carry on some simple conversations in Japanese.

  第6章:离职和应聘原因

  如今跳槽已是一个很普遍的现象,原因是多种多样的。应征者当被问及跳槽的原因时要把握住一点,那就是你要说出现在应聘的这个公司能为你提供原公司不能提供的方面,包括个人发展(development)、机会(opportunity)、工作环境(working environment)等等。

  1) Why do you want to leave your present job and join us?

  你为什么要辞去现在的工作来我们这里?

  2) Why do you want to apply for a position in our company?

  你为什么想申请来我们公司?

  3) Because your operations are global, so I feel I can gain the most from working in this kind of environment.

  因为你们公司的运作是全球化的, 我觉得在这样一个环境中工作会收获最多。

  4) Because I think my major is suitable for this position.

  因为我认为我的专业适合这个职位。

  5) Because I?m very interested in your company?s training program.

  因为我对你们公司的培训计划很感兴趣。

  6) Please tell me a little bit about your present job.

  请告诉我你目前这个工作的一些情况。

  7) Why do you think you are qualified for this position?

  你为什么认为你能胜任这个工作?

  8) My major and working experience make me qualified for this position.

  我的专业和工作经验使我能胜任这个职位。

  9) How do you know about this company?

  你是怎么知道我们公司的?

  10) Your company is very reputed in this city, I heard much praise for your company.

  贵公司在这个城市名声很好,我听了很多对贵公司的好评。

  第7章:工作经验

  招聘方往往希望知道应聘者的工作性质是否和招聘的职位有关,或者应聘者从以往的工作中吸取到了哪些有用的经验。即便过去的工作和现在应聘的职位无关,也不能说是什么都没学到,因为每份工作都有它可取之处。有时也许由于种种原因,雇员跳槽比较多,但这不一定是坏事,所以如果自己是属于这种情况,可以向雇主说明干过多种工作使自己经验丰富,能为雇主更好的服务。

  1) Do you have any work experience in this field?

  你有这个行业的工作经验吗?

  2) What kind of jobs have you had?

  你做过哪些工作?

  3) What's your responsibility at your present work unit?

  现在这个单位你负责什么工作?

  4) I am responsible for product distribution.

  我负责产品销售。

  5) I have 4 years' experience in staff management.

  我有四年管理员工的经验。

  6) I have experience as a receptionist.

  我做过接待员。

  7) What have you learned from the jobs you have had?

  你从过去的工作中学到了什么?

  8) Would you like to tell me something about your outstanding achievements?

  谈谈你的工作业绩好吗?

  9) How would you evaluate the company you are with?

  你将如何评价你现在的公司?

  Dialogue 1

  I: Do you have any work experience in this field?

  A: Yes. After my graduation from university, I worked as a Customer Service Coordinator in a foreign representative office, and then I transferred to a joint venture as a Market Deve1opment Manager. So I am familiar with the market in China.

  I: What have you learned from the jobs you have had?

  A: I learned to be patient when dealing with customers complaints and try my best to solve them. In addition, I learned at my previous jobs how to cooperate with my colleagues.

  I: Does your current employer know you are looking for another job?

  A: No, I haven’t discussed my leaving plans with my current employer, but I am sure he will release me.

  I: What is your impression of your present company?

  A: Very good.I: What would your current colleague say about you?

  A: They would say I'm a dependable and hard worker.

  第8章:工作目标

  有时候面试中招聘者会提问应聘者有关工作目标的问题,目的就是了解应聘者做事的风格,以及应聘者对这份工作的看法。当然由于应聘者还不是很了解自己所应聘的工作,在回答问题时并不一定面面俱到,因为在实际当中会碰到自己计划中所没有考虑到的问题,所以大致说明自己的计划目标就好了。

  1) Are you a goal-oriented person?

  你是一个目标明确的人吗?

  2) Tell me about some of your recent goals and what you do to achieve them.

  告诉我你最近的一些目标以及如何实现它们。

  3) What are your short-term goals?

  你的近期目标是什么?

  4) What is your long-range objective?

  你的长远目标是什么?

  5) Where do you want to be 5 years from now in your career?

  五年内你的事业想达到什么水平?

  6) How long would you stay with us?

  你能在我们这里呆多长时间?

  7) That obviously depends on how things go - whether I?m suited to the firm and the firm to me.

  这显然要依事情的发展而定,得看我和公司之间是否互相适合。

  8) How long I will stay with the company depends on whether the company and I are satisfied with each other.

  我在贵公司会留多久完全依公司和我是否互相满意而定。

  9) What do you think of this industry?s outlook in five years?

  你认为五年内这个行业的发展状况如何?

  10) I do believe this industry will be developed rapidly in 5 years time.

  我坚信五年内这个行业会飞速发展。

  Dialogue 1

  I: Are you a goal-oriented person?

  A: Yes, I am. I always make a plan before I do anything.

  I: Where do you want to be in 5 years?

  A: I don?t want to have a specific title. I just want to enjoy what I am doing.

  I: That sounds very reasonable.

  A: It?s the most important thing to me.

  I: If you are hired, how long do you plan to stay with us?

  A: That obviously depends on how things go -- whether I'm suited to the firm and the firm to me.

  I: Tell me about some of your recent goals and what you do to achieve them.

  A: I want to put my knowledge and experience to use in a challenging position. In order to achieve this goal, I just want to work step by step.

  I: What is your long-range objective?

  A: I haven’t thought it over at all.

  I: What do you think is the most important thing when looking for a job?

  A: I think the most important thing is the interest in the job.

  第9章:薪金期望

  关于待遇问题,合理地进行“自我报价”有以下讲究:

  1.分析市场行情价格,可从亲朋好友那里或职业中间机构获取信息。

  2.分析市场需求状况,了解目前就业市场对这类人才是供不应求还是供过于求。

  3.个人的经验和能力将是薪酬定位的决定性因素。

  4.分析用人单位的特点,包括福利保障制度和个人发展空间。

  1) What are your salary expectations?

  你期望的薪水是多少?

  2) I expect to be paid according to my abilities.

  我希望能根据我的能力支付薪资。

  3) With my experience, I?d like to start at RMB 4000 per month.

  以我的经验,我希望起薪是每月4000元人民币。

  4) What is your salary now?

  你现在的薪水是多少?

  5) What?s your expected salary?

  你期望的薪水是多少?

  6) How long is my probation?

  我的试用期多长?

  7) I think salary is closely related to the responsibilities of the job.

  我觉得工资是与工作的责任紧密相关的。

  Dialogue 1

  I: What is your salary at present?

  A: My present pay is 100,000 Yuan per year.

  I: What are your salary expectations now?

  A: I like to be paid more than that. Hopefully, 120,000Yuan per year.

  I: That’s a little more than we had planned.

  A: I think you?ll find I?m worth that.

  I: I can only offer you 110,000Yuan a year. Raises will be given after a three-month probation according to your performance. Is that satisfactory?

  A: Yes, it is quite reasonable.

  第10章:面试结束

  退出面试时要和刚进来时一样彬彬有礼,充满自信,这样的表现将给你赢得一个精彩的退场,为你的成功增添一份希望。

  1) Do you have any questions you want to ask?

  你有问题要问吗?

  2) When will I know your decision?

  我何时能知道你们的决定?

  3) How can we get in touch with you?

  我们怎样才能和你取得联系呢?

  4) I can be reached at my office during work hours and at home in the evening.

  工作时间我在办公室,晚上我在家,你们都能找到我。

  5) Thank you for your interest in our company.

  谢谢你来参加我们公司的面试。

  6) I?ll look forward to hearing from you.

  我期待着你的消息。

  7) Well, that?s all for the interview.

  好了,面试到此结束。

  8) And do I need the second interview?

  我还需要第二次面试吗?

  Dialogue 1

  I: Do you have any questions you want to ask?

  A: Yes, I’d like to know if there would be any future opportunities for specific training.

  I: If necessary there will be. Any other questions?

  A: When will I know your decision?

  I: We?ll give you our decision in a few days. How can we get in touch with you?

  A: I can be reached at my office during work hours and at home in the evening. My office phone number and home phone number are in my resume.

  I: Thank you for your interest in our company.

  A: Thank you, sir. I expect to hear from you as soon as possible.

  I: Would you please let the next applicant come in on your way out?

  A: All right. Goodbye.

  其实,英语面试并非“不可能完成的任务”,只要懂得扬长避短,准备得当,你一样可以“旗开得胜”。

    版权声明:此文自动收集于网络,若有来源错误或者侵犯您的合法权益,您可通过邮箱与我们取得联系,我们将及时进行处理。

    本文地址:https://www.gunzhua.com/jiuye/mianshi/44630.html

相关内容

热门阅读
随机推荐