首页 > 就业 > 面试

面试如何答你为何离开上家公司问题?

面试如何答你为何离开上家公司问题?



面试如何答你为何离开上家公司问题?

  英语面试中,往往会被问到为何离开上家公司的问题?那应该怎么回答这个问题?下面是应届毕业生网整理的回答技巧,希望对你有帮助!

  If things are going so well, why do you want to leave the firm now?

  既然前景这么好,那你为什么要离开那家公司呢?

  Why do you want to leave your present company?

  你为什么想离开现在的公司?

  Why are you leaving your present job?

  你为什么要放弃现职呢?

  Why have you changed your job?

  你为什么换工作?

  What motivated you to make a job change?

  你换工作的动机是什么?

  May I know why you are leaving the present situation?

  我可以了解一下你为什么要放弃现职吗?

  What's the reason that you left your previous employer?

  你为何要离开原来的雇主?

  Didn't you like the job there?

  你不喜欢那里的工作吗?

  在面试中,有一件事切忌,当面试官问你为什么要换工作时,要给他们一个简短、商业化的答复。千万不要说谎,因为这是不可原谅的。但你也不要把面试搞得像是一场心理疗程。如果你需要发泄,找你的亲人、朋友去说吧。面试不适合说这些。面试时谈论先前的工作,基本原则是:不要批评、抱怨以前的工作环境或同事,这样做是很不专业的。

  当然,你可以这么回答

  I left the company owing to liquidation of the business.

  我离开那家公司是由于公司歇业了。

  I have to leave my present post only because the mill is going into bankruptcy.

  我不得不离开现职只是因为那家工厂已陷入破产。

  The company has recently been sold to Amway and I’m told my services as a sales manager are no longer needed, so I have to look for a new position.

  那家公司最近刚被安利公司收购,而我被告知我作为销售经理的工作不再需要了,所以我不得不再找一份新工作。

  The reason for my decision to make a career change is that: although I have had quite a successful career up to now, some recent top management changes at the company have caused me to rethink my objectives.

  我决定换工作的原因是:虽然到目前为止我在事业上一直很成功,但最近公司高层管理方面一些人事变动使我不得不重新考虑我的奋斗目标。

  I left the office on account of the discontinuance of the business.

  由于所工作的公司解散,我只好离职。

  I would like to get a more specialized job.

  我想获得一份更加专业化的工作。

  Ifs the location of your company that has attracted me the most. You know I used to send an hour on the way to my previous job. But now it takes me only ten minutes to get here by bike. Surely I will take a job closer to my house.

  对我最有吸引力的正是贵公司的.地点。你知道我过去上班时,通常要在路上花一个小时。而我现在只需骑10分钟的车就到这儿。肯定我愿意找个离家近的 工作。

  I am leaving our office to care for my elderly mother in a distant city.

  我为照顾住在外远地的年老母亲,而申请辞职。

  I didn't like the job there. Although the salary was high, it was unstable.

  我不喜欢那里的工作。尽管薪酬高,但不稳定。

  At that period, my health condition did not allow me to work under great work pressure.

  我那时的健康状况不允许我承受巨大的工作压力。

  I like the work that is challenging, and I think I am ready for more challenging work at this time.

  我喜欢具有挑战性的工作,我认为现在我已为迎接更有挑战性的工作做好了准备。

  当然,HR也会这么问你

    版权声明:此文自动收集于网络,若有来源错误或者侵犯您的合法权益,您可通过邮箱与我们取得联系,我们将及时进行处理。

    本文地址:https://www.gunzhua.com/jiuye/mianshi/444276.html

相关内容

热门阅读
随机推荐