英文面试英语语句
英文 中常用 语句汇总
Q:Can you sell yourself in two minutes? Go for it. (你能在两分钟內自我推 荐吗?大胆试试吧!)
A: With my qualifications and experience, I feel I am hardworking,respo nsible and diligent in any project I undertake. Your organization could bene fit from my analytical and interpersonal skills.(依我的资格和经验,我觉得我对 所从事的每一个项目都很努力、负责、勤勉。我的分析能力和与人相处的技巧,对贵单 位必有价值。)
Q:Give me a summary of your current job description. (对你目前的工作,能 否做个概括的说明。)
A:I have been working as a computer programmer for five years. To be sp ecific, I do system analysis, trouble shooting and provide software support. (我干了五年的电脑程序员。具体地说,我做系统分析,解决问题以及软件供应方面的 支持。)
Q:Why did you leave your last job?(你为什么离职呢?)
A: Well, I am hoping to get an offer of a better position. If opportuni ty knocks, I will take it.(我希望能获得一份更好的工作,如果机会来临,我会抓 住。)
A:I feel I have reached the "glass ceiling" in my current job. / I feel there is no opportunity for advancement. (我觉得目前的工作,已经达到顶峰,即 沒有升迁机会。)
Q:How do you rate yourself as a professional?(你如何评估自己是位专业人 员呢?)
A: With my strong academic background, I am capable and competent. (凭借 我良好的学术背景,我可以胜任自己的工作,而且我认为自己很有竞争力。)
A:With my teaching experience, I am confident that I can relate to stud ents very well. (依我的教学经验,我相信能与学生相处的很好。)
Q: What contribution did you make to your current (previous) organizati on? (你对目前/从前的工作单位有何贡献?)
A: I have finished three new projects, and I am sure I can apply myexpe rience to this position. (我已经完成三个新项目,我相信我能将我的经验用在 这份工作上。)
Q:What do you think you are worth to us?(你怎么认为你对我们有价值呢?)
A:I feel I can make some positive contributions to your company in thef uture. (我觉得我对贵公司能做些积极性的贡献。)
Q:What make you think you would be a success in this position? (你如何 知道你能胜任这份工作?)
A:My graduate school training combined with my internship should qualif y mefor this particular job. I am sure I will be successful. (我在研究所的训 练,加上实习工作,使我适合这份工作。我相信我能成功。)
Q:Are you a multi-tasked individual?(你是一位可以同时承担数项工作的人吗 ?)orDo you work well under stress or pressure?(你能承受工作上的压力吗?)
A:Yes, I think so. A:The trait is needed in my current(or previous) position and I know I canhandle it well. (这种特点就是我目前(先前)工作所需要的,我知道我能应付自 如。)
Q:What is your strongest trait(s)?(你个性上最大的特点是什么?)
A:Helpfulness and caring.(乐于助人和关心他人。)
A:Adaptability and sense of humor.(适应能力和幽默感。)
A:Cheerfulness and friendliness.(乐观和友爱。)
Q: How would your friends or colleagues describe you?(你的朋友或同事怎 样形容你?)
A: (pause a few seconds) (稍等几秒钟再答,表示慎重考虑。) They say Mr. Chen is an honest, hardworking and responsible man who deep ly cares for his family and friends. (他们说陈先生是位诚实、工作努力,负责任 的人,他对家庭和朋友都很关心。)
A:They say Mr. Chen is a friendly, sensitive, caring and determined per son.(他们说陈先生是位很友好、敏感、关心他人和有决心的人。)
Q:What personality traits do you admire?(你欣赏哪种性格的人?)
A: (I admire a person who is)honest, flexible and easy-going. (诚实、不 死板而且容易相处的人。)
A: (I like) people who possess the "can do" spirit. (有"实际行动"的人。 )
Q:What leadership qualities did you develop as an administrative person nel?(作为行政人员,你有什么样的领导才能?)
A:I feel that learning how to motivate people and to work together as a team will be the major goal of my leadership. (我觉得学习如何把人们的积极性 调动起来,以及如何配合协同的团队精神,是我行政工作的主要目标。)
A:I have refined my management style by using an open-door policy. (我以 开放式的政策,改进我的行政管理方式。)
Q:How do you normally handle criticism?(你通常如何处理別人的`批评?)
A:Silence is golden. Just don’t say anything; otherwise the situation could become worse. I do, however, accept constructive criticism. (沈默是金。 不必说什么,否则情况更糟,不过我会接受建设性的批评。)
A:When we cool off, we will discuss it later. (我会等大家冷靜下来再讨论 。)
Q: What do you find frustrating in a work situation?(在工作中,什么事令 你不高兴?)
A: Sometimes, the narrow-minded people make me frustrated. (胸襟狭窄的人 ,有时使我泄气。)
A:Minds that are not receptive to new ideas. (不能接受新思想的那些取。)
Q:How do you handle your conflict with your colleagues in your work? (你 如何处理与同事在工作中的意见不和?)
A:I will try to present my ideas in a more clear and civilized manner i n order to get my points across. (我要以更清楚文明的方式,提出我的看法,使对 方了解我的观点。)
Q:How do you handle your failure?(你怎样对待自己的失敗?)
A: None of us was born "perfect". I am sure I will be given a second ch ance to correct my mistake. (我们大家生来都不是十全十美的,我相信我有第二个 机会改正我的错误。)
Q:What provide you with a sense of accomplishment. (什么会让你有成就感 ?)
A:Doing my best job for your company. (为贵公司竭力效劳。)
A:Finishing a project to the best of my ability. (尽我所能,完成一个项目 。)
Q:If you had a lot of money to donate, where would you donate it to?Wh y? (假如你有很多钱可以捐赠,你会捐给什么单位?为什么?)
A:I would donate it to the medical research because I want to do someth ing to help others. (我会捐给医药研究,因为我要为他人做点事。)
A:I prefer to donate it to educational institutions. (我乐意捐给教育机构 。)
Q:What is most important in your life right now?(眼下你生活中最重要的是 什么?)
A:To get a job in my field is most important to me. (对我来说,能在这个 领域找到工作是最重要的。)
A:To secure employment hopefully with your company. (希望能在贵公司任职 对我说最重要。)
Q:What current issues concern you the most?(目前什么事是你最关心的?)
A:The general state of our economy and the impact of China’ entry to W TO onour industry. (目前中国经济的总体情況以及中国入世对我们行业的影响。)
Q: How long would you like to stay with this company?(你会在本公司服务 多久呢?)
A: I will stay as long as I can continue to learn and to grow in my fie ld. (只要我能在我的行业力继续学习和长进,我就会留在这里。)
Q:Could you project what you would like to be doing five years from now ? (你能预料五年后你会做什么吗?)
A:As I have some administrative experience in my last job, I may use my organizational and planning skills in the future. (我在上一个工作中积累了一些行政经验,我将来也许要运用我组织和计划上的经验 和技巧。)
A:I hope to demonstrate my ability and talents in my field adequately. (我希望能充分展示我在这个行业的能力和智慧。)
A:Perhaps, an opportunity at a management position would be exciting.( 也许有机会,我将会从事管理工作。)如果不愿正面回答,也可以说:It would be premature for me to predict this . (现在对此问题的预测,尚嫌过 早。) 甚至还可以打趣的说:Hypothetically speaking, I might be able to do your current job as adirector.(或 CEO 或 president)((说不定,我也能做你现在主任 的工作呢!)
Q: What range of pay-scale are you interested in?(你喜欢那一种薪水层次 标准?)
A: Money is important, but the responsibility that goes along with this jobis what interests me the most. (薪水固然重要,但这工作伴随而来的责任更吸 引我。)
A: 假如你有家眷,可以说: To be frank and open with you, I like this job, but I have a family to support. (坦白地说,我喜欢这份工作,不过我必须要负担我的家庭。) Other Tips (其它建议) Know something about the organization you are applying to. (了解一些你申 请工作单位的情况) Dress properly. Don’t shake hand with the interviewer until he/she exte ndshis/her hand. (穿着要得体,人家伸手时才握手。) Don’t sit down until invited to do so by the interviewer. (人家未请,先 別坐下。) Make eye-contact with the interviewer during the interview. ( 时,眼睛 要看着对方。)Listen actively and stay calm. (注意听,保持冷静。) If invited to a meal, be especially careful about your table manners. (被 邀吃饭时,要特別注意餐桌礼节。) Don’t talk with your mouth full. (嘴里有食物,不可开口说话) Don’t make much noise while you eat. (吃东西不要出声音) Don’t blow your nose or use the toothpick at table. (不要拧鼻涕或用牙签 剔牙) Don’t appear to be pushy or overly anxious to get a job.(不必过分表现急 着要工作) Be honest but not too modest.(要诚实,但不必太谦虚) Don’t put yourself down or cut yourself up. (不可妄自菲薄或自贬) Try to avoid discussing politics or religion with your interviewer. (避免 与 人谈政治或宗教)
版权声明:此文自动收集于网络,若有来源错误或者侵犯您的合法权益,您可通过邮箱与我们取得联系,我们将及时进行处理。
本文地址:https://www.gunzhua.com/jiuye/mianshi/308122.html