软件测试英文面试题
英语面试需要做好哪些准备呢?我个人认为,英文面试前要清楚,,,等内容。下面跟大家分享的是软件测试英文面试题,大家觉得有帮助的不妨练习一下。
1.要有一份高质量的自我介绍
2.同时面试的人员,对你以前的测试工作经历会比较感兴趣,会以闲聊的方式用英语与你交流,可以提前准备的
3.会选用部分案例,比如遥控器,比如自动选款机等,要你口述:假设你是个测试人员,你会从哪些方面去测试
4.对测试的认识,和对自己的测试工作规划,也有很大的机会会被考官问到。
我们无法确切的猜测到英文面试中的所有点点种种,但是,有些必要的回答,还是可以准备的,其实关键是面试的时候,不要紧张。不用急着回答考官的题目,在脑子里简单理一下思路后,再连贯的,有自信的回答,会得到考官的欣赏和认可。
以下是部分英语面试中的参考回答,仅提参考:
Interview English:
一,Why are you interested in working for our company?
1。Because your company has a good sales record.
2。Because your operations are global, so I feel I can gain the most from working in this kind of environment.
3.Because I think my major is suitable for this position.
4。Because I can learn new things in your company, at the same time I can offer my services to you.
5。Because I’m very interested in your company’s training program.
二, Why did you leave your former company?
1。Because I’m working in a small company where a further promotion is impossible.
2。Because I’m capable of more responsibilities, so I decided to change my job.
3。Because that company didn’t have a good future, so I needed to consider my future.
4。Because I want to change my working environment, I’d like to find a job, which is more challenging.
5。Because I had some private reasons, some family things.
三,What are your great strengths?
1。I’m a good team player.
2。I’m a hard-working, persistent person and a fast-learner.
3。 I can work under pressure and get along with my colleagues.
4。 I have strong organizational skills.
四,In what specific ways will our company benefit form hiring you?
1。I think that my technical background is helpful for you.
2。I have enough knowledge to market the products of your company.
3。I’m very familiar with this market and have many customers. I think your company will benefit from it.
4。Your company will benefit from gaining a young energetic, bright, person.
5。 I know I am the right person for this job.
五,What are your salary expectations?
1。I would expect the standard rate of pay at your company for a person with my experiences and educational background.
2。Shall we discuss my responsibilities with your company first? I think salary is closely related to the responsibilities of the job.
3。 I hope you’ll consider my experience and training and will offer me a salary higher than the junior secretary’s salary.
4。 I expect to be paid according to my abilities.
5。 With my experiences, I’d like to start at RMB4000 a month.
想找一份满意的工作吗? 面试中面对外国老板连珠炮似的提问, 有没有觉得心慌意乱、无所适从?求职过程中面试尤为重要,回答问题,如果能简明扼要,真诚中肯,合乎老外口味,那么录取机会必定大大增加。当然,有的问题,也要轻描淡写,以免言多必失。本篇摘录了若干面试中出现频率较高的问题及精彩回答,希望能在您求职路上助您一臂之力。
Q: Can you sell yourself in two minutes? Go for it. (你能在两分钟內自我推荐吗?大胆试试吧!)
A: With my qualifications and experience, I feel I am hardworking, responsible and diligent in any project I undertake. Your organization could benefit from my analytical and interpersonal skills.(依我的`资格和经验,我觉得我对所从事的每一个项目都很努力、负责、勤勉。我的分析能力和与人相处的技巧,对贵单位必有价值。)
Q:Give me a summary of your current job description. (对你目前的工作,能否做个概括的说明。)
A:I have been working as a computer programmer for five years. To be specific, I do system analysis, trouble shooting and provide software support. (我干了五年的电脑程序员。具体地说,我做系统分析,解决问题以及软件供应方面的支持。)
Q:Why did you leave your last job?(你为什么离职呢?)
A: Well, I am hoping to get an offer of a better position. If opportunity knocks, I will take it.(我希望能获得一份更好的工作,如果机会来临,我会抓住。)
A:I feel I have reached the “glass ceiling” in my current job. / I feel there is no opportunity for advancement. (我觉得目前的工作,已经达到顶峰,即沒有升迁机会。)
Q:How do you rate yourself as a professional?(你如何评估自己是位专业人员呢?)
A: With my strong academic background, I am capable and competent. (凭借我良好的学术背景,我可以胜任自己的工作,而且我认为自己很有竞争力。)
A:With my teaching experience, I am confident that I can relate to students very well. (依我的教学经验,我相信能与学生相处的很好。)
Q: What contribution did you make to your current (previous) organization?(你对目前/从前的工作单位有何贡献?)
A: I have finished three new projects, and I am sure I can apply my experience to this position. (我已经完成三个新项目,我相信我能将我的经验用在这份工作上。)
Q:What do you think you are worth to us?(你怎么认为你对我们有价值呢?)
A:I feel I can make some positive contributions to your company in the future. (我觉得我对贵公司能做些积极性的贡献。)
Q:What make you think you would be a success in this position? (你如何知道你能胜任这份工作?)
A:My graduate school training combined with my internship should qualify me for this particular job. I am sure I will be successful. (我在研究所的训练,加上实习工作,使我适合这份工作。我相信我能成功。)
Q:Are you a multi-tasked individual?(你是一位可以同时承担数项工作的人吗?)
or Do you work well under stress or pressure?(你能承受工作上的压力吗?)
A:Yes, I think so.
A:The trait is needed in my current(or previous) position and I know I can handle it well. (这种特点就是我目前(先前)工作所需要的,我知道我能应付自如。)
Q:What is your strongest trait(s)?(你个性上最大的特点是什么?)
A:Helpfulness and caring.(乐于助人和关心他人。) Adaptability and sense of humor.(适应能力和幽默感。) Cheerfulness and friendliness.(乐观和友爱。)
Q: How would your friends or colleagues describe you?(你的朋友或同事怎样形容你?)
A: (pause a few seconds) (稍等几秒钟再答,表示慎重考虑。)
They say Mr. Chen is an honest, hardworking and responsible man who deeply cares for his family and friends. (他们说陈先生是位诚实、工作努力,负责任的人,他对家庭和朋友都很关心。)
A:They say Mr. Chen is a friendly, sensitive, caring and determined person. (他们说陈先生是位很友好、敏感、关心他人和有决心的人。)
Q:What personality traits do you admire?(你欣赏哪种性格的人?)
A: (I admire a person who is)honest, flexible and easy-going. (诚实、不死板而且容易相处的人。)
A: (I like) people who possess the “can do” spirit. (有”实际行动”的人。)
Q:What leadership qualities did you develop as an administrative personnel ?(作为行政人员,你有什么样的领导才能?)
A:I feel that learning how to motivate people and to work together as a team will be the major goal of my leadership. (我觉得学习如何把人们的积极性调动起来,以及如何配合协同的团队精神,是我行政工作的主要目标。)
A:I have refined my management style by using an open-door policy. (我以开放式的政策,改进我的行政管理方式。)
Q:Are you a multi-tasked individual?(你是一位可以同时承担数项工作的人吗?)
or Do you work well under stress or pressure?(你能承受工作上的压力吗?)
A:Yes, I think so.
A:The trait is needed in my current(or previous) position and I know I can handle it well. (这种特点就是我目前(先前)工作所需要的,我知道我能应付自如。)
Q:What is your strongest trait(s)?(你个性上最大的特点是什么?)
A:Helpfulness and caring.(乐于助人和关心他人。)
A:Adaptability and sense of humor.(适应能力和幽默感。)
A:Cheerfulness and friendliness.(乐观和友爱。)
Q: How would your friends or colleagues describe you?(你的朋友或同事怎样形容你?)
A: (pause a few seconds) (稍等几秒钟再答,表示慎重考虑。)
They say Mr. Chen is an honest, hardworking and responsible man who deeply cares for his family and friends. (他们说陈先生是位诚实、工作努力,负责任的人,他对家庭和朋友都很关心。)
A:They say Mr. Chen is a friendly, sensitive, caring and determined person. (他们说陈先生是位很友好、敏感、关心他人和有决心的人。)
Q:What personality traits do you admire?(你欣赏哪种性格的人?)
A: (I admire a person who is)honest, flexible and easy-going. (诚实、不死板而且容易相处的人。)
A: (I like) people who possess the “can do” spirit. (有”实际行动”的人。)
Q:What leadership qualities did you develop as an administrative personnel?(作为行政人员,你有什么样的领导才能?)
A:I feel that learning how to motivate people and to work together as a team will be the major goal of my leadership. (我觉得学习如何把人们的积极性调动起来,以及如何配合协同的团队精神,是我行政工作的主要目标。)
A:I have refined my management style by using an open-door policy. (我以开放式的政策,改进我的行政管理方式。)
Q:How do you normally handle criticism?(你通常如何处理別人的批评?)
A:Silence is golden. Just don’t say anything; otherwise the situation could become worse. I do, however, accept constructive criticism. (沈默是金。不必说什么,否则情况更糟,不过我会接受建设性的批评。)
A:When we cool off, we will discuss it later. (我会等大家冷靜下来再讨论。)
Q:How do you handle your conflict with your colleagues in your work? (你如何处理与同事在工作中的意见不和?)
A:I will try to present my ideas in a more clear and civilized manner in order to get my points across. (我要以更清楚文明的方式,提出我的看法,使对方了解我的观点。)
Q:How do you handle your failure?(你怎样对待自己的失敗?)
A: None of us was born “perfect”. I am sure I will be given a second chance to correct my mistake. (我们大家生来都不是十全十美的,我相信我有第二个机会改正我的错误。)
Q:What provide you with a sense of accomplishment. (什么会让你有成就?)
A:Doing my best job for your company. (为贵公司竭力效劳。)
A:Finishing a project to the best of my ability. (尽我所能,完成一个项目。)
Q:If you had a lot of money to donate, where would you donate it to?Why?
(假如你有很多钱可以捐赠,你会捐给什么单位?为什么?)
A:I would donate it to the medical research because I want to do something to help others. (我会捐给医药研究,因为我要为他人做点事。)
A:I prefer to donate it to educational institutions. (我乐意捐给教育机构。)
Q:What is most important in your life right now?(眼下你生活中最重要的是什么?)
A:To get a job in my field is most important to me. (对我来说,能在这个领域找到工作是最重要的。)
A:To secure employment hopefully with your company. (希望能在贵公司任职对我来说最重要。)
Q:What current issues concern you the most?(目前什么事是你最关心的?)
A:The general state of our economy and the impact of China’ entry to WTO on our industry. (目前中国经济的总体情況以及中国入世对我们行业的影响。)
Q: How long would you like to stay with this company?(你会在本公司服务多久呢?)
A: I will stay as long as I can continue to learn and to grow in my field.
(只要我能在我的行业力继续学习和长进,我就会留在这里。)
Q:Could you project what you would like to be doing five years from now? (你能预料五年后你会做什么吗?)
A:As I have some administrative experience in my last job, I may use my organizational and planning skills in the future.
(我在上一个工作中积累了一些行政经验,我将来也许要运用我组织和计划上的经验和技巧。)
A:I hope to demonstrate my ability and talents in my field adequately. (我希望能充分展示我在这个行业的能力和智慧。)
A:Perhaps, an opportunity at a management position would be exciting.(也许有机会,我将会从事管理工作。)
如果不愿正面回答,也可以说:
It would be premature for me to predict this. (现在对此问题的预测,尚嫌过。)
甚至还可以打趣的说:
Hypothetically speaking, I might be able to do your current job as a director.(或 CEO 或 president)((说不定,我也能做你现在主任的工作呢!)
Q: What range of pay-scale are you interested in?(你喜欢那一种薪水层次标准?)
A: Money is important, but the responsibility that goes along with this job is what interests me the most. (薪水固然重要,但这工作伴随而来的责任更吸引我。)
A: 假如你有家眷,可以说:
To be frank and open with you, I like this job, but I have a family to support. (坦白地说,我喜欢这份工作,不过我必须要负担我的家庭。)
Other Tips (其它建议)
Know something about the organization you are applying to. (了解一些你申请工作单位的情况)
Dress properly. Don’t shake hand with the interviewer until he/she extends his/her hand. (穿着要得体,人家伸手时才握手。)
Don’t sit down until invited to do so by the interviewer. (人家未请,先別坐下。)
Make eye-contact with the interviewer during the interview. (面试时,眼睛要看着对方。)
Listen actively and stay calm. (注意听,保持冷静。)
If invited to a meal, be especially careful about your table manners. (被邀吃饭时,要特別注意餐桌礼节。)
Don’t talk with your mouth full. (嘴里有食物,不可开口说话)
Don’t make much noise while you eat. (吃东西不要出声音)
Don’t blow your nose or use the toothpick at table. (不要拧鼻涕或用牙签剔牙)
Don’t appear to be pushy or overly anxious to get a job.(不必过分表现急着要工作)
Be honest but not too modest.(要诚实,但不必太谦虚)
Don’t put yourself down or cut yourself up. (不可妄自菲薄或自贬)
Try to avoid discussing politics or religion with your interviewer. (避免与面试人谈或宗教)
更多相关的英语面试文章推荐,大家敬请继续阅读:英语面试之三原则 英文面试的三技巧 英语面试如何应对
版权声明:此文自动收集于网络,若有来源错误或者侵犯您的合法权益,您可通过邮箱与我们取得联系,我们将及时进行处理。
本文地址:https://www.gunzhua.com/jiuye/mianshi/245796.html