酒店人员英语面试口语对话「精华版」
反应能力与应变能力 主要看应试者对主考官所得的问题理解是否准确,回答的迅速性、准确性等。对于突发问题的反应是否机智敏捷、回答恰当。对于意外事情的处理是否得当、妥当等。欢迎阅读小编大家总结的酒店人员英语面试口语对话,希望可以帮助到大家:
Self- Introduction (自我介绍)
Can you introduce yourself?/ Can you say something about yourself?
你能做一下自我介绍吗?
What’s your name? / May I have your name please?
你叫什么名字?
How old are you?/ What’s your age?
你多大了?
Where is your hometown?/ Where are you from?/ Where do you come from?
你的家乡是哪里?你来自哪里?
— When and where did you graduated?
你是什么时间从哪里毕业的?
— I graduated from Luoyang No.2 Vocational secondary school/senior high school in 2007.
我是2007年毕业于洛阳第二中等专业学校/ 高中。
— What are your hobbies?/ In your spare time, what do you like to do?
你的爱好是什么?在空闲的时间,你喜欢做什么?
— My hobbies are listening to music, reading books, surfing the internet, shopping, running, climbing mountains, watching TV, playing football, playing basketball, playing tennis, singing and dancing, etc.
— What’s your character?
你的性格是什么?
— I’m an optimistic/ lovely/gentle/ upright/ honest/ patient/ easy-going/ shy person.
我是一个开朗的/ 可爱的/ 温柔的`/ 正直的/ 诚实的/ 耐心的/ 随和的/ 害羞的人。
— What’s your strength?
你的优点是什么?
— I am a honest and positive person, work hard, willing to learn.
我是个诚实积极的人,工作努力,好学。
— What’s your weakness?
你的缺点是什么?
— I’m a stubborn girl. / I’m a timid girl, because I am scared of snake( mouse)./ I’m easy to forget things./ I’m a shy boy.
我是个倔强的女孩儿。/我是个胆小的女孩,因为我害怕蛇(老鼠)。/我很容易忘事。/ 我是个害羞的男孩儿。
— What kind of books do you like to read?
—Why do you want to go to Singapore?
你为什么去新加坡?
—First, Singapore is a beautiful(漂亮的), clean(干净的), and developed(发达的) garden city(花园城市), I like it very much. Second, I can accumulate(积累) some abroad working experience(国外工作经验), so it is very useful for my future(未来). Third, the most important reason is that I can earn more money(挣钱) there.
—Do you have any working experience? / What have you work as before?
你有工作经验吗?/ 你之前是做什么工作的?
—I work Luoyang hotel as a waitress now. Luoyang hotel is a three-star hotel(三星级酒店) with beverage, guest rooms and entertainment(集餐饮、娱乐、客房为一体).
—What’s your mainly duties?/ What’s your job scope in your past job?/ What do you do there?
你的工作职责是什么?
—My mainly duties are doing preparation work before dinner(做餐前的准备工作), like setting table(摆台), cleaning the dinning environment(清洁就餐环境). Receiving guests(迎宾), guiding them to their seats(引座), ordering food(点餐) and introducing specialties(介绍特色菜品), serving(上菜) and closing accounts(结账). Moverover, I will providing good service during dinner time, including pouring teas and wines(斟茶倒酒), changing dishes(更换骨碟) so as to satisfied with the cusomers(让顾客满意).
—How do you serve the customer normally?/ Treat me like a customer, how would you serve me?
通常你会怎样的方式去服务你的客人?/ 假如我是客人,你会以怎样的方式招待我?
—First, welcome(欢迎) the guests to our hotel warmly(热情的) and guide them to their seats(引座). Then take orders(点餐), including ordering food and introducing specialties(介绍特色菜品). And I will providing good service(提供优质的服务) for them during dinner time. Next, help guests to pay for the bill(结账). Finally, I will say thank you for your coming, see you next time/again(欢迎下次光临).
你喜欢读什么书?
— I like reading magzines, novels, newspapers and love stories.
我喜欢读杂志、小说、报纸和爱情小说。
Personnel Questions (个人问题)
— Are you married?
你结婚了吗?
— No, I’m a single.
不,我是单身。
— Do you have a boyfriend/ girlfriend?
你有男朋友/ 女朋友吗?
— No, I haven’t.
Apologize (道歉用语)
Sorry, I can’t understand./ I can’t catch you./ I can’t hear you very clearly.
对不起,我不懂。/ 我听得不是很清楚。
Could you repeat it again?
你可以重复一遍吗?
Could you speak slowly please?
你可以讲得慢一下吗?
Pardon? / I beg your pardon?
请再说一次吧?
Family situation (家庭问题)
— How many people in your family?
你家里有几口人?
— There are five people in my family. They are my parents, elder brother, younger sister and I. I love my family very much. They agree with me to go to Singapore, and also will be happy for me.
我家里有五口人。他们是我的父母、哥哥、妹妹。 我很爱我的家人。他们同意我去新加坡工作,而且也会为我感到高兴的。
— What does your parents do?
你父母是做什么的?
— They are workers.
他们是工人。
— When you come over to Singapore, who will take care of your family members?
当你来新加坡,谁来照顾你的家人?
— My parents have jobs, and they are very healthy, my brothers and sisters also can take care of themselves. So I don’t worried about that.
我的父母有工作,而且他们身体很健康。我的兄弟姐妹也能够照顾他们。所以我不担心这一点。
— Do you have any relatives or friends in Singapore?
你在新加坡有亲戚或朋友吗?
— No, I haven’t.
没有。
- If you miss your family, what will you do?
如果你在新加坡想念你的家人,怎么办?
- I will call them.
- 我会给他们打电话的
Interview Diction(面试问题)
—Have you ever been to Singapore or any other countries?
你曾经去过新加坡或其他的国家吗?
—No, I haven’t./ Yes, I have been to Japan for 3 years.
没有。/ 是的,我曾经去过日本三年。
版权声明:此文自动收集于网络,若有来源错误或者侵犯您的合法权益,您可通过邮箱与我们取得联系,我们将及时进行处理。
本文地址:https://www.gunzhua.com/jiuye/mianshi/243071.html