英语面试中常用的句型
找一份满意的工作吗? 面试中面对外国老板连珠炮似的提问, 有没有觉得心慌意乱、无所适从?求职过程中面试尤为重要,回答问题,如果能简明扼要,真诚中肯,合乎老外口味,那么录取机会必定大大增加。以下是小编整理的关于英语面试中常用的句型,欢迎阅读。
Q: Can you sellyourself in two minutes? Go for it. (你能在两分钟內自我推荐吗?大胆试试吧!)
A: With myqualifications and experience, I feel I am hardworking, responsible anddiligent in any project I undertake. Your organization could benefit from myanalytical and interpersonal skills.(依我的资格和经验,我觉得我对所从事的每一个项目都很努力、负责、勤勉。我的分析能力和与人相处的技巧,对贵单位必有价值。)
Q:Give me the asummary of the your current job des cription. (对你目前的工作,能否做个概括的说明。)
A:I have beenworking as a computer programmer for five years. To be specific, I do systemanalysis, the trouble shooting and provide the software support. (我干了五年的电脑程序员。具体地说,我做系统分析,解决问题以及软件供应方面的支持。)
Q:Why did youleave your last job?(你为什么离职呢?)
A: Well, I amhoping to get an offer of a better position. If opportunity knocks, I will takeit.(我希望能获得一份更好的工作,如果机会来临,我会抓住。)
A:I feel I havereached the "glass ceiling" in my current job. / I feel there is noopportunity for advancement. (我觉得目前的工作,已经达到顶峰,即沒有升迁机会。)
Q:How do you rateyourself as a professional?(你如何评估自己是位专业人员呢?)
A: With my strongacademic background, I am capable and competent. (凭借我良好的学术背景,我可以胜任自己的工作,而且我认为自己很有竞争力。)
A:With my teachingexperience, I am confident that I can relate to students very well. (依我的教学经验,我相信能与学生相处的很好。)
Q: Whatcontribution did you make to your current (previous) organization? (你对目前/从前的工作单位有何贡献?)
A: I have finishedthree new projects, and I am sure I can apply my experience to this position. (我已经完成三个新项目,我相信我能将我的经验用在这份工作上。)
Q:What do youthink you are worth to us?(你怎么认为你对我们有价值呢?)
A:I feel I canmake some positive contributions to your company in the future. (我觉得我对贵公司能做些积极性的贡献。)
Q:What make youthink you would be a success in the position? (你如何知道你能胜任这份工作?)
A:My graduateschool training combined with my internship should qualify me for thisparticular job. I am sure I will be successful. (我在研究所的训练,加上实习工作,使我适合这份工作。我相信我能成功。)
Q:Are you amulti-tasked individual?(你是一位可以同时承担数项工作的`人吗?) or Do you workwell under stress or pressure?(你能承受工作上的压力吗?)
A:Yes, I think so.
A:The trait is neededin my current(or previous) position and I know I canhandle it well. (这种特点就是我目前(先前)工作所需要的,我知道我能应付自如。)
Q:What is yourstrongest trait(s)?(你个性上最大的特点是什么?)
A:Helpfulness andcaring.(乐于助人和关心他人。)
A:Adaptability andsense of humor.(适应能力和幽默感。)
A:Cheerfulness andfriendliness.(乐观和友爱。)
Q: How would yourfriends or colleagues describe you?(你的朋友或同事怎样形容你?)
A: (pause a fewseconds) (稍等几秒钟再答,表示慎重考虑。) They say Mr. Chen is an honest,hardworking and responsible man who deeply cares for his family and friends. (他们说陈先生是位诚实、工作努力,负责任的人,他对家庭和朋友都很关心。)
A:They say Mr.Chen is a friendly, sensitive, caring and determined person. (他们说陈先生是位很友好、敏感、关心他人和有决心的人。)
Q:What personalitytraits do you the admire?(你欣赏哪种性格的人?)
A: (I admire aperson who is)honest, flexible and easy-going. (诚实、不死板而且容易相处的人。)
A: (I like) peoplewho possess the "can do" spirit. (有"实际行动"的人。)
Q:What leadershipqualities did you develop as an administrative personnel?(作为行政人员,你有什么样的领导才能?)
A:I feel thatlearning how to motivate people and to work together as a team will be themajor goal of my leadership. (我觉得学习如何把人们的积极性调动起来,以及如何配合协同的团队精神,是我行政工作的主要目标。)
A:I have refinedmy management style by using an open-door policy. (我以开放式的政策,改进我的行政管理方式。)
Q:How do younormally handle criticism?(你通常如何处理別人的批评?)
A:Silence isgolden. Just don't say anything; otherwise the situation could become worse. Ido, however, accept constructive criticism. (沈默是金。不必说什么,否则情况更糟,不过我会接受建设性的批评。)
A:When we cooloff, we will discuss it later. (我会等大家冷靜下来再讨论。)
Q: What do youfind frustrating in a work situation?(在工作中,什么事令你不高兴?)
A: Sometimes, thenarrow-minded people make me frustrated. (胸襟狭窄的人,有时使我泄气。)
A:Minds that arenot receptive to new ideas. (不能接受新思想的那些取。)
Q:How do youhandle your conflict with your colleagues in your work? (你如何处理与同事在工作中的意见不和?)
A:I will try topresent my ideas in the a more clear and civilized manner in order to get my pointsacross. (我要以更清楚文明的方式,提出我的看法,使对方了解我的观点。)
Q:How do youhandle your failure?(你怎样对待自己的失敗?)
A: None of us wasborn "perfect". I am sure I will be given a second chance to correctmy mistake.(我们大家生来都不是十全十美的,我相信我有第二个机会改正我的错误。)
版权声明:此文自动收集于网络,若有来源错误或者侵犯您的合法权益,您可通过邮箱与我们取得联系,我们将及时进行处理。
本文地址:https://www.gunzhua.com/jiuye/mianshi/158051.html