社招英语面试对话
在英语面试中,我们应该怎么样用英语回答面试官提出的问题呢?以下是小编精心准备的社招英语面试对话,大家可以参考以下内容哦!
Q: Can yOu sell yOurself in twO minutes? GO fOr it. 你能在两分钟內自我推荐吗?大胆试试吧!
A: With my qualificatiOns and experience, I feel I am hardwOrking, respOnsible and diligent in any prOject I undertake. YOur OrganizatiOn cOuld benefit frOm my analytical and interpersOnal skills. 依我的资格和经验,我觉得我对所从事的每一个项目都很努力、负责、勤勉。我的分析能力和与人相处的技巧,对贵企业必有价值。
Q: Give me a summary Of yOur current jOb descriptiOn. 对你目前的工作,能否做个概括的说明。
A: I have been wOrking as a cOmputer prOgrammer fOr five years. TO be specific, I dO system analysis, trOuble shOOting and prOvide sOftware suppOrt. 我干了五年的电脑程序员。具体地说,我做系统分析,解决问题以及软件供应方面的支持。
Q: Why did yOu leave yOur last jOb? 你为什么离职呢?
A: Well, I am hOping tO get an Offer Of a better pOsitiOn. If OppOrtunity knOcks, I will take it. 我希望能获得一份更好的工作,如果机会来临,我会抓住。
A: I feel I have reached the &quOt;glass ceiling&quOt; in my current jOb. I feel there is nO
OppOrtunity fOr advancement. 我觉得目前的工作,已经达到顶峰,即沒有升迁机会。
Q: HOw dO yOu rate yOurself as a prOfessiOnal? 你如何评估自己是位技术人员呢?
A: With my strOng academic backgrOund, I am capable and cOmpetent. 凭借我良好的学术背景,我可以胜任自己的工作,而且我认为自己很有竞争力。
A: With my teaching experience, I am cOnfident that I can relate tO students very well. 依我的教学经验,我相信能与学生相处的很好。
Q: What cOntributiOn did yOu make tO yOur current (previOus) OrganizatiOn? 你对目前/从前的工作企业有何贡献?
A: I have finished three new prOjects, and I am sure I can apply my experience tO this pOsitiOn. 我已经完成三个新项目,我相信我能将我的经验用在这份工作上。
Q: What dO yOu think yOu are wOrth tO us? 你怎么认为你对我们有价值呢?
A: I feel I can make sOme pOsitive cOntributiOns tO yOur cOmpany in the future. 我觉得我对贵企业能做些积极性的贡献。
Q: What make yOu think yOu wOuld be a success in this pOsitiOn? 你如何知道你能胜任这份工作?
A: My graduate schOOl training cOmbined with my internship shOuld qualify me fOr this particular jOb. I am sure I will be successful. 我在研究所的训练,加上实习工作,使我适合这份工作。我相信我能成功。
Q: Are yOu a multi-tasked individual?DO yOu wOrk well under stress Or pressure? 你是一位可以同时承担数项工作的人吗?你能承受工作上的压力吗?
A: Yes, I think sO.
A: The trait is needed in my current(Or previOus) pOsitiOn and I knOw I can handle it well. 这种特点就是我目前(先前)工作所需要的,我知道我能应付自如。
Q: What is yOur strOngest trait(s)? 你个性上最大的特点是什么?
A: Helpfulness and caring. 乐于助人和关心他人。
A: Adaptability and sense Of humOr. 适应能力和幽默感。
A: Cheerfulness and friendliness. 乐观和友爱。
Q: HOw wOuld yOur friends Or cOlleagues describe yOu? 你的朋友或同事怎样形容你?
(pause a few secOnds) (稍等几秒钟再答,表示慎重考虑。)
A:They say Mr. Chen is an hOnest, hardwOrking and respOnsible man whO deeply cares fOr his family and friends. 他们说陈先生是位诚实、工作努力,负责任的人,他对家庭和朋友都很关心。
A: They say Mr. Chen is a friendly, sensitive, caring and determined persOn. 他们说陈先生是位很友好、敏感、关心他人和有决心的人。
Q: What persOnality traits dO yOu admire? 你欣赏哪种性格的人?
A: I admire a persOn whO is)hOnest, flexible and easy-gOing. 诚实、不死板而且容易相处的人。
A: (I like) peOple whO pOssess the &quOt;can dO&quOt; spirit. 有&quOt;实际行动&quOt;的人。
Q: What leadership qualities did yOu develOp as an administrative persOnnel? 作为行政人员,你有什么样的领导才能?
A: I feel that learning hOw tO mOtivate peOple and tO wOrk tOgether as a team will be the majOr gOal Of my leadership. 我觉得学习如何把人们的积极性调动起来,以及如何配合协同的团队精神,是我行政工作的主要目标
A: I have refined my management style by using an Open-dOOr pOlicy. 我以开放式的政策,改进我的行政管理方式。
Q: HOw dO yOu nOrmally handle criticism? 你通常如何处理別人的`批评?
A: Silence is gOlden. Just dOn't say anything; Otherwise the situatiOn cOuld becOme wOrse. I dO, hOwever, accept cOnstructive criticism. 沉默是金。不必说什么,否则情况更糟,不过我会接受建设性的批评。
A: When we cOOl Off, we will discuss it later. 我会等大家冷靜下来再讨论。
Q: What dO yOu find frustrating in a wOrk situatiOn? 在工作中,什么事令你不高兴?
A: SOmetimes, the narrOw-minded peOple make me frustrated. 胸襟狭窄的人,有时使我泄气。
A: Minds that are nOt receptive tO new ideas. 不能接受新思想的那些取。
Q: HOw dO yOu handle yOur cOnflict with yOur cOlleagues in yOur wOrk? 你如何处理与同事在工作中的意见不和?
A: I will try tO present my ideas in a mOre clear and civilized manner in Order tO get my pOints acrOss. 我要以更清楚文明的方式,提出我的看法,使对方了解我的观点。
Q: HOw dO yOu handle yOur failure? 你怎样对待自己的失敗?
A: NOne Of us was bOrn &quOt;perfect&quOt;. I am sure I will be given a secOnd chance tO cOrrect my mistake. 我们大家生来都不是十全十美的,我相信我有第二个机会改正我的错误。 Q: What prOvide yOu with a sense Of accOmplishment. 什么会让你有成就感?
A: DOing my best jOb fOr yOur cOmpany. 为贵企业竭力效劳。
A: Finishing a prOject tO the best Of my ability. 尽我所能,完成一个项目。
Q: If yOu had a lOt Of mOney tO dOnate, where wOuld yOu dOnate it tO?Why? 如果你有很多钱可以捐赠,你会捐给什么企业?为什么?
A: I wOuld dOnate it tO the medical research because I want tO dO sOmething tO help Others. 我会捐给医药研究,因为我要为他人做点事。
A: I prefer tO dOnate it tO educatiOnal institutiOns. 我乐意捐给教育机构。
Q: What is mOst impOrtant in yOur life right nOw? 眼下你生活中最重要的是什么?
A: TO get a jOb in my field is mOst impOrtant tO me. 对我来说,能在这个领域找到工作是最重要的。
A: TO secure emplOyment hOpefully with yOur cOmpany. 希望能在贵企业任职对我来说最重要。
Q: What current issues cOncern yOu the mOst? 目前什么事是你最关心的?
A: The general state Of Our ecOnOmy and the impact Of China' entry tO WTO On Our industry. 目前中国经济的总体情況以及中国入世对我们行业的影响。
Q: HOw lOng wOuld yOu like tO stay with this cOmpany? 你会在本企业服务多久呢?
A: I will stay as lOng as I can cOntinue tO learn and tO grOw in my field. 只要我能在我的行业力继续学习和长进,我就会留在这里。
Q: COuld yOu prOject what yOu wOuld like tO be dOing five years frOm nOw? 你能预料五年后你会做什么吗?
A: As I have sOme administrative experience in my last jOb, I may use my OrganizatiOnal and planning skills in the future. 我在上一个工作中积累了一些行政经验,我将来也许要运用我组织和计划上的经验和技巧。
A: I hOpe tO demOnstrate my ability and talents in my field adequately. 我希望能充分展示我在这个行业的能力和智慧。
A: Perhaps, an OppOrtunity at a management pOsitiOn wOuld be exciting. 也许有机会,我将会从事管理工作。
(如果不愿正面回答,也可以说:) It wOuld be premature fOr me tO predict this. 现在对此问题的预测,尚嫌过早。
(甚至还可以打趣的说:) HypOthetically speaking, I might be able tO dO yOur current jOb as a directOr. (或 CEO 或 president)说不定,我也能做你现在主任的工作呢!
Q: What range Of pay-scale are yOu interested in? 你喜欢那一种薪水层次标准?
A: MOney is impOrtant, but the respOnsibility that gOes alOng with this jOb is what interests me the mOst. 薪水固然重要,但这工作伴随而来的责任更吸引我。
A: (如果你有家眷,可以说:) TO be frank and Open with yOu, I like this jOb, but I have a family tO suppOrt. 坦白地说,我喜欢这份工作,不过我必须要负担我的家庭。
人物介绍: Cindy是应届毕业的大学生,她成功通过校园招聘的笔试环节,来到梦寐以求的这家外企面试,这是她的第二轮面试,与人力资源部总监CarOline的对话就此展开。
面试场景一:见面问好。
CarOline: Nice tO meet yOu, Cindy. I’m CarOline, HRD Of the cOmpany. Please have a seat.
CarOline: 很高兴认识你Cindy。我是人力资源总监CarOline,请坐。
Cindy: Nice tO meet yOu, Ms. CarOline.
Cindy: 你好CarOline女士。
面试场景二:测试应聘者对企业的了解程度。
CarOline: FrOm reviewing yOur resume, I can see that yOu perfOrmed excellently inschOOl.What I want tO knOw is why yOu think yOu’re right fOr this jOb.
CarOline: 从你的简历,我可以看出你在校时很优秀。我想知道为什么你认为你适合这份工作。
Cindy: I am always interested in news cOming frOm yOur industry, and I’m deeplyimpressedby yOur cOmpany’s sales perfOrmance. TO have risen 200-percent in the dOmesticmarket Overjust the past three years is an incredible feat. I alsO admire and agree with theemplOyeedevelOpmental values that the cOmpany has adOpted. I find that my persOnal gOalsand ideasabOut business OperatiOns fit perfectly with the cOmpanys gOals and missiOnstatement.
Cindy: 我一直关注你们行业的新闻,企业在过去三年里中国市场的业绩增长了两倍,这给我留下了很深的印象。同时我也很喜欢贵企业培养员工的企业文化。我觉得我的个人发展目标、商业理念和企业的目标完全吻合。
CarOline: SO yOu are well aware Of Our cOmpany. It appears that yOu have dOne yOurfairshare Of research.
CarOline: 你对我们企业很了解,看来你提前做了很多功课啊。
Cindy: Yes, in additiOn tO judging whether I am the right fit fOr C&C, I believe thatits alsOcrucial fOr me tO knOw if this cOmpany is right fOr me. Ive been impressed by theservice prOvidedhere by everyOne frOm the receptiOnist tO the assistant. I am cOnfident that Iwill have a veryrewarding and successful career here.
Cindy: 是的,除了判断我是否符合C&C的要求外,了解企业是否适合我也很关键。从前台到助理的接待都给我留下了深刻印象,我觉得我在这儿能开创有价值而且成功的事业。
面试场景三:团队合作。
CarOline: COmmitment tO the cOmpany and the team is very impOrtant tO us here.
CarOline: 在我们这里,对企业以及团队的责任是非常重要的。
Cindy: I am very respOnsible. Whenever I have been assigned tO cOmplete a certain task, myteacher and classmates cOuld always cOunt On me tO achieve the stated task. There is alsOnOneed tO remind me Of what I shOuld dO. I enjOy intermingling and dOing things with Others.
Cindy: 我很有责任心,如果让我负责一件事,老师和同学们都会很放心。而且我用不着别人提醒我该做什么。我喜欢与人相处,以及和别人一起做事情。
A:I have cOme here fOr the interview fOr Administrative assistant by appOintment. Nice tO meet yOu.
我是应约来面试的,非常高兴见到你.
B: Nice tO meet yOu ,tOO.Please Take a seat.
我也是,请坐。
B: Nice tO meet yOu ,tOO.Please Take a seat.
我也是,请坐。
A:Thank yOu!
谢谢
B: I: What is yOur name, please?
请问,你叫什么名字?
A: My name is Zhanghang.
我叫张航
B:what is yOur strOngest trait(s)?
你个性上最大的特点是什么?
A:Well, I apprOach things very enthusiastically, I think, and I dOn't like tO leave things half-dOne.I'm very Organized and extremely capable.
嗯,我做事非常热心,我不喜欢把事情做一半。我非常有组织能力,也很能干。
B: Tell me abOut the cOurses Of yOur majOr in university.
你大学主修课程有哪些?
A: I majOr in Business administratiOn.I have taken mOre than 50 cOurses in university, including Management, Human resOurces management, Marking,and sO On.
大学期间我修了50多门课程,包括管理学、人力资源管理、市场营销学等。
B: What subject did yOu majOr in?
你辅修过什么技术吗?
A: I minOr in AccOuntancy.I have learned AccOunting principle,Financial management,EcOnOmics, audit,tax law and sO On.
会计学 会计基础 财务管理 经济学 审计 税法
B:Why did yOu chOOse this cOrpOratiOn?
你为什么选择本企业?
A:It was well knOwn fOr its great culture Of keeping imprOving. I think this pOint is very impOrtant in the intense market cOmpetitiOn. It is the infinite fOrce tO make the staff and the cOmpany mOve fOrward.
企业文化、企业发展前景等贵企业素有精益求精的企业文化,我觉得这一点在现代激烈的市场竞争中尤为难得,它将是员工和企业前进的不竭动力。
B: What are yOur salary expectatiOns?
你期望的薪资水平是什么样的?
A:I am sure yOu will make me a fair Offer.
我相信你会给我一个公平的薪资。
B: DO yOu have any questiOns yOu want tO ask?
你还有什么疑问吗?
A: I wOnder when will I knOw yOur decisiOn?
我何时能知道你的最终决定?
B: We will get in tOuch with yOu by the end Of next week.
我们将于下周末之前联系你。
A: Great. I'm lOOking fOrward tO hearing frOm yOu. I am very interested in this pOsitiOn.
太好了,我期待你的好消息。我真的对这个职位很感兴趣。
B: Thank yOu fOr yOur interest in Our cOmpany. GOOdbye.
感谢你如此感兴我们企业,再见。
A: GOOdbye.
再见。
版权声明:此文自动收集于网络,若有来源错误或者侵犯您的合法权益,您可通过邮箱与我们取得联系,我们将及时进行处理。
本文地址:https://www.gunzhua.com/jiuye/mianshi/156953.html