首页 > 就业 > 面试

面试场景英语对话

面试场景英语对话



面试场景英语对话

  面试对于每个人都不陌生了,那么英语面试你是否能够hold住呢,下面一起去阅读小编为你整理的面试场景英语对话吧,希望大家喜欢!

  面试场景英语对话 篇1

  A:I’ve just looked over your resume and I must admit I am quite impressed.

  我已经看过你的简历了,我承认我对你的简历印象还不错。

  B:Thank you. I’ve worked pretty hard to be able to list those accomplishments.

  谢谢。由于我自己努力才能换来这些成果。

  A:You’ve got plenty of training and experience. I wonder if you could tell me something about your goals. Where do you see yourself ten years from now?

  你接受的培训和工作经验都很丰富。能否告诉我你的目标?十年以后你准备在到什么目标呢?

  B:To be honest, I don’t plan in that much detail. My goals tend to be general; I define success according to the job at hand. I see myself advancing as I succeed, but I don’t necessarily dwell on the timing of each step.

  说实话,我的目标没有那么具体要。我只有大致的目标,我认为是否成功取决于手头上的工作。我看到自己在不断前进,不断成功,但我觉得没有必要拘泥于每一步要花的.时间。

  A:Interesting! And how do you feel about decision-making? Are you an independent thinker, or do you depend more on your superior for direction?

  有意思! 你对“作决定”有什么看法? 你是个独立思考者,还是更多地依赖上级的指示呢?

  B:That depends a bit on the problem at hand. There are certain situations in which a manager can give a general directive, and expect his employees to know how to take the initiative on the detail. I am known for taking the initiative, but I believe I also have the discernment to wait for direction when the situation calls for that.

  这就要看当时手头上的工作是什么。有时经理会给出大致的指示不,希望员工发挥在具体工作上的主动性。我很善于发挥主动性,但我觉得我也能运用自己的判断,在某些情况下,会等待经理的指示。

  A:Sounds good. Everyone is taking about teams these days. Can you describe your role as a member of a sales team?

  很好。人们现在热衷于谈论“团队”。你可以描述一下你在销售团队里的角色吗?

  B:I see myself as an encourager. Of course, sales can be quite competitive and sometimes people in this field have a secret desire for others to fail. In my last job, each representative handled a different region. I developed a system for sharing sales gimmicks that worked. Soon the whole sales team started saving up stories, not just to brag, but to share.

  我把自己看作一个鼓动者。当然,销售这个领域的竞争很激烈,有些同行暗地里希望别人失败。我在原来的公司工作时,每个销售代表负责一个地区。我建立了一套制度,让所有业务员共享行之有效的销售策略。很快整个销售团队开始积累成功经验,不是为了吹牛,而是分享。

  A:So, your experience is as impressive in practice as it is on paper.

  你的实际经历和你所写的一样吸引人。

  面试场景英语对话 篇2

  A: Good afternoon, sir.

  B: Good afternoon. Sit down, please.

  A: Thank you.

  B: You are Mr. Zhang Xiaodong, aren't you?I am Henry Hudson.

  A: Yes. Nice to meet you, Mr. Hudson.

  B: To start with, tell me about your education, please.

  A: All right. I shall graduate from Guangdong University of Foreign Studies next year. I major in international trade.

  B: Are you single or married?

  A: I'm still single. Nowadays many young people in China are not in a hurry to get married. They'd rather secure their careers before they settle down in a family.

  B: That's the kind of man we are looking for. Our promotion work entails much travel. So we need employees without family burdens yet. Now tell me if you have a good command of both written and spoken English.

  A: When I was a sophomore, I passed Band 6 of College English Test.

  B: Why are you interested in this company?

  A: I think working in this company would provide me with a good opportunity to use my knowledge.

  B: What do you know about this company?

  A: This company is one of the biggest trading companies in the world. There are a lot of branches in all parts of the world with the head office in the U.S.A. Guangzhou Office was established four years ago. It deals in business machines.

  B: Do you know what PNTR stands for?

  A: It stands for Permanent Normal Trade Relation. If one nation enjoys this kind of treatment, it is accessible to tariff preference for imported goods from another nation.

  B: By the way, would you describe yourself as extroverted or more introverted?

  A: I think I am quite outgoing. I like cooperation with others, and getting the job done by working together.

  B: Good. I think you'd like to know about the remuneration. The starting salary for trading clerks in this company is RMB 3, 500 per month, and raise is given after six months according to your ability. We provide fringe benefits such as annual bonus, three-week paid vacation a year, and health insurance. Are these satisfactory?

  A: Yes, these are quite satisfactory.

  B: Do you have any questions about the job?

  A: I was told that some of your Chinese employees are sent to the United States to attend the training program provided by the head office. I'd like to know how you choose employees to attend the program.

  B: Almost all Chinese employees are eligible to attend the training course, but as the number of trainees at one time is limited, we select them on their merits. Are you really interested?

  A: Sure. I'll do my utmost if I am employed by this company.

  B: It has been pleasant talking with you, Mr. Zhang. We'll notify you of our final decision within one week.

  A: Thank you, Mr. Hudson, for your interview with me. I hope to see you again.

  B: Good-bye.

  面试场景英语对话 篇3

  A:I have come here for the interview for Administrative assistant by appointment. Nice to meet you.

  我是应约来面试的,非常高兴见到你.

  B: Nice to meet you ,too.Please Take a seat.

  我也是,请坐。

  B: Nice to meet you ,too.Please Take a seat.

  我也是,请坐。

  A:Thank you!

  谢谢

  B: I: What is your name, please?

  请问,你叫什么名字?

  A: My name is Zhanghang.

  我叫张航

  B:what is your strongest trait(s)?

  你个性上最大的特点是什么?

  A:Well, I approach things very enthusiastically, I think, and I don't like to leave things half-done.I'm very organized and extremely capable.

  嗯,我做事非常热心,我不喜欢把事情做一半。我非常有組织能力,也很能干。

  B: Tell me about the courses of your major in university.

  你大学主修课程有哪些?

  A: I major in Business administration.I have taken more than 50 courses in university, including Management, Human resources management, Marking,and so on.

  大学期间我修了50多门课程,包括管理学、人力资源管理、市场营销学等。

  B: What subject did you major in?

  你辅修过什么专業吗?

  A: I minor in Accountancy.I have learned Accounting principle,Financial manaement,Economics, audit,tax law and so on.

  会计学 会计基础 财务管理 经济学 审计 税法

  B:Why did you choose this corporation?

  你为什么选择本公司?

  A:It was well known for its great culture of keeping improving. I think this point is very important in the intense market competition. It is the infinite force to make the staff and the copany move forward.

  公司文化、公司發展前景等贵公司素有精益求精的'企業文化,我觉得這一点在现代激烈的市场竞争中尤为难得,它将是员工和公司前进的不竭动力。

  B: What are your salary expectations?

  你期望的薪资水平是什么样的?

  A:I am sure you will make me a fair offer.

  我相信你会给我一个公平的薪资。

  B: Do you have any questions you want to ask?

  你还有什么疑问吗?

  A: I wonder when will I know your decision?

  我何时能知道你的最终决定?

  B: We will get in touch with you by the end of next week.

  我们将于下周末之前联系你。

  A: Great. I'm looking forward to heaing from you. I am very interested in this position.

  太好了,我期待你的好消息。我真的对這个职位很感兴趣。

  B: Thank you for your interest in our company. Goodbye.

  感谢你如此感兴我们公司,再见。

  A: Goodbye.

  再见。

  面试场景英语对话 篇4

  I: I know in your resume that you have worked in your present company for 3 years, can you tell me why you want to leave your present job and join us?

  从你的简历中,我知道你已经在现在这个公司工作3年了,能告诉我为什么你想辞去现在这个工作来我们公司吗?

  A: Because the job I am doing in my present company is of no challenge, but I like challenge.Your firm is a young organisation with many innovative ideas. It has been very successful in an expanding market since its establishment 10 years ago. Working for you would be exactly the sort of challenge I am looking for.

  我离开这个公司是因为现在这个工作没有挑战性,但我喜欢挑战。贵公司是一家具有创新精神的年轻公司,自创建10年以来,在市场拓展方面取得了巨大的成功。能为你们工作,正是我所追求的那种挑战。

  I: Why do you think you are qualified for this position?

  为什么你认为你能胜任我们公司这个职位呢?

  A:I have excellent communication skills and I’m familiar with the procedures for the last company I worked for. Besides, I am a team player and have great interpersonal skills.

  我的'人际交往能力很强。在我工作的上个公司,我熟练掌握了工作流程,而且我具有团队精神和出色的人际关系技能。

  面试场景英语对话 篇5

  1.Excuse me.May I see Mr. John Watt,the manager?

  劳驾。请问我能见经理约翰·瓦特先生吗?

  2.It's me.What can I do for you?

  我就是。你有什么事?

  3.May I help you?

  你有什么事吗?

  4.I have come at your invitation for an interview.

  Nice to meet you,Mr. Watt.

  我是应你之邀来参加面试的。见到你真高兴,瓦特先生。

  5.Please sit down.

  请坐。

  6.Won't you take a seat?

  请坐。

  7.Please take a seat.

  请坐下。

  8.Thank you,sir.

  谢谢,先生。

  9. come to apply for the position as office clerk.

  我是来求职办公室文员一职的。

  10. invited several candidates to come today.

  You are the first one to have arrived.

  今天我邀了几位面试者,你是第一个到的'。

  11.You probably know that this interview is mostly to test your oral English,so just relax,and let's have a chat,shall we?

  你可能已经知道这次面谈主要想测试一下你的英语口语能力,所以让我们放松地谈谈,好吗?

  12.We have received your letter and resume,and we thought we would like to ask you to come here for an interview.

  我们已收到你的信和简历,想请你来参加面试。

  13.We have received your letter in answer to our advertisement.

  I would like to talk with you regarding your qualifications for this position.

  我们已收到你求职的信,我想和你谈谈关于你求职的事。

  14.I am very glad to know that my letter and resume have been received.

  我的信和简历贵企业已收到,我感到非常荣幸。

  15.It is a great pleasure for me to have this opportunity for interview.

  我能有机会来参加面试感到非常荣幸。

  16.I am very happy that I am qualified for this interview.

  我非常高兴能获得这个面谈机会。

  面试场景英语对话 篇6

  Q: Can you sell yourself in two minutes? Go for it. (你能在两分钟內自我推荐吗?大胆试试吧!)

  A: With my qualifications and experience, I feel I am hardworking, responsible and diligent in any project I undertake. Your organization could benefit from my analytical and interpersonal skills.(依我的资格和经验,我觉 得我对所从事的每一个项目都很努力、负责、勤勉。我的分析能力和与人相处的技巧,对贵单位必有价值。)

  Q:Give me a summary of your current job des cription. (对你目前的工作,能否做个概括的说明。)

  A:I have been working as a computer programmer for five years. To be specific, I do system analysis, trouble shooting and provide software support. (我干了五年的电脑程序员。具体地说,我做系统分析,解决问题以及软件供应方面的支持。)

  Q:Why did you leave your last job?(你为什么离职呢?)

  A: Well, I am hoping to get an offer of a better position. If opportunity knocks, I will take it.(我希望能获得一份更好的工作,如果机会来临,我会抓 住。)

  A:I feel I have reached the "glass ceiling" in my current job. / I feel there is no opportunity for advancement. (我觉得目前的工作,已经达到顶峰,即沒有升迁机会。)

  Q:How do you rate yourself as a professional?(你如何评估自己是位专业人员呢 ?)

  A: With my strong academic background, I am capable and competent. (凭借我 良好的学术背景,我可以胜任自己的工作,而且我认为自己很有竞争力。)

  A:With my teaching experience, I am confident that I can relate to students very well. (依我的教学经验,我相信能与学生相处的很好。)

  Q: What contribution did you make to your current (previous) organization? (你对目前/从前的工作单位有何贡献?) A: I have finished three new projects, and I am sure I can apply my experience to this position. (我已经完成三个新项目,我相信我能将我的经验用在 这份工作上。)

  Q:What do you think you are worth to us?(你怎么认为你对我们有价值呢?)

  A:I feel I can make some positive contributions to your company in the future. (我觉得我对贵公司能做些积极性的贡献。) Q:What make you think you would be a success in this position? (你如何知道你能胜任这份工作?)

  A:My graduate school training combined with my internship should qualify me for this particular job. I am sure I will be successful. (我在研究所的训练,加上实习工作,使我适合这份工作。我相信我能成功。)

  Q:Are you a multi-tasked individual?(你是一位可以同时承担数项工作的人吗?) or Do you work well under stress or pressure?(你能承受工作上的压力吗?)

  A:Yes, I think so.

  A:The trait is needed in my current(or previous) position and I know I can handle it well. (这种特点就是我目前(先前)工作所需要的,我知道我能应付自如。)

  Q:What is your strongest trait(s)?(你个性上最大的特点是什么?)

  A:Helpfulness and caring.(乐于助人和关心他人。)

  A:Adaptability and sense of humor.(适应能力和幽默感。)

  A:Cheerfulness and friendliness.(乐观和友爱。)

  Q: How would your friends or colleagues describe you?(你的'朋友或同事怎样形容你?)

  A: (pause a few seconds) (稍等几秒钟再答,表示慎重考虑。) They say Mr. Chen is an honest, hardworking and responsible man who deeply cares for his family and friends. (他们说陈先生是位诚实、工作努力,负责任的人,他对家庭和朋友都很关心。) A:They say Mr. Chen is a friendly, sensitive, caring and determined person. (他们说陈先生是位很友好、敏感、关心他人和有决心的人。)

  Q:What personality traits do you admire?(你欣赏哪种性格的人?)

  A: (I admire a person who is)honest, flexible and easy-going. (诚实、不死板而且容易相处的人。)

  A: (I like) people who possess the "can do" spirit. (有"实际行动"的人。)

  Q:What leadership qualities did you develop as an administrative personnel?(作为行政人员,你有什么样的领导才能?)

  A:I feel that learning how to motivate people and to work together as a team will be the major goal of my leadership. (我觉得学习如何把人们的积极性调动起来,以及如何配合协同的团队精神,是我行政工作的主要目标。)

  A:I have refined my management style by using an open-door policy. (我以开放式的政策,改进我的行政管理方式。) Q:How do you normally handle criticism?(你通常如何处理別人的批评?)

  A:Silence is golden. Just don't say anything; otherwise the situation could become worse. I do, however, accept constructive criticism. (沈默是金。不必说什么,否则情况更糟,不过我会接受建设性的批评。)

  A:When we cool off, we will discuss it later. (我会等大家冷靜下来再讨论。)

  Q: What do you find frustrating in a work situation?(在工作中,什么事令你不高兴?)

  A: Sometimes, the narrow-minded people make me frustrated. (胸襟狭窄的人,有时使我泄气。)

  A:Minds that are not receptive to new ideas. (不能接受新思想的那些取。)

  Q:How do you handle your conflict with your colleagues in your work? (你如何处理与同事在工作中的意见不和?)

  A:I will try to present my ideas in a more clear and civilized manner in order to get my points across. (我要以更清楚文明的方式,提出我的看法,使对方了解我的观点。)

  Q:How do you handle your failure?(你怎样对待自己的失敗?)

  A: None of us was born "perfect". I am sure I will be given a second chance to correct my mistake. (我们大家生来都不是十全十美的,我相信我有第二个机会改正我的错误。)

  C: Glad to meet you, Mr. Li.

  很高兴见到您,李先生。

  A;Glad to meet you, too, Edward. Take a seat, please.

  见到您我也很高兴,爱德华。请坐吧。

  C: Thanks. I am glad to have this opportunity to interview with you.

  谢谢。我很高兴能得到这次面试的机会。

  A: Me too. I have read your resume. I've reviewed your resume. You have experience in this

  position.

  能给您面试我也很高兴,我看了您的简历,您以前有过类似的经历。

  C: Yes, I've worked in this position for three years.

  是的,三年的工作经验。

  A: Could you give a brief introduction about your educational background?

  能简单介绍一下您的学历情况吗?

  C:I graduated from Tenfu Tea college, and I'm majoring in International Economics and Trade

  我毕业于天福茶学院大,我的专业是国际经济与贸易。

  A:How much do you know about our company?

  您对我们公司了解多少?

  C: I've visited your company's website, and learned that the company's stock price has increased

  because of its outstanding performance.

  我浏览过贵公司的网站,知道贵公司业绩优秀,股价大升。

  A: OK, thank you. We'll inform you in a week if you're hired.

  好,谢谢。我们会在一周内给您消息。

  敲门:

  D:Can I come in?

  我能进来吗?

  B:Come in, sit down!

  请进,请坐!

  A:How do you think of a salesman?

  你觉得要怎样做好一名业务员?

  D:I think being a good salesman, must have a good attitude and interpersonal skills, be sincere to the people, for people to be friendly.

  我觉得做一名好的业务员,必须要有良好的态度和人际关系,对人要真诚,对人要友好。朗读

  B:What is your greatest strength?

  你的最大长处是什么?

  D:I think I am very good at planning.

  我认为我最擅长计划。

  A: What are your weak points?

  你的缺点是什么?

  D:When I think something is right, I will stick to that.

  若我认为某件事是对的,我会坚持到底。

  B:Have you any experience with a computer?

  你有使用电脑的经验吗?

  D: have approximately three-year experience using a computer.

  我有大约三年操作电脑的经验。

  A: Thank you for your answer, we will give you the answer within three days.

  谢谢你的回答,我们会在三天之内给你答案。

  D:Okay, thank you!

  好的,谢谢!

  面试场景英语对话 篇7

  A: What university do you attend?

  B: I attend Zhongshan University.

  A: When will you graduate from the university?

  B: I will graduate this coming July.

  A: Are you going to receive any degree?

  B: Yes, I will receive a degree of Bachelor of Business Adminstration.

  A: Please tell me about the courses you''ve completed at university.

  B: I''ve completed Marketing Principles, Sales Management, Distribution Theory, Economics, Accounting, Statistics, Psychology, Business English and so on.

  A: What is your favorite course?

  B: My favorite course is Cost Accounting.

  面试场景英语对话 篇8

  问:请问你是什么时候毕业的,毕业于什么学校,什么专业?

  When did you graduate from school? Which school and which program?

  答:我是1995年毕业的,毕业于南通卫生学校,学习的是护干专业。

  I graduated from Nantong Medical School as a major of nursing care in 1995.

  问:你已经工作了几年了?从哪一年开始?How many years have you been working? From which year?

  答:五年了,从1995年开始Five years .Since 1995

  问:你将怎样花费你的'薪水?你想在新加坡挣多少钱?

  How will you spend your salaries? How much money do you want to make In Singapore?

  答:自己留一部分生活费用,然后其它寄回去,或存银行。

  I will leave some for daily use , and post other money to my home, or save them in the bank

  问:你所在的医院有多少护士,多少医生?

  How many nurses and doctors are there in your hospital?

  答:有100名左右的护士,有80名医生,还有2名美国来的外籍专家。

  About 100 nurses,80 doctors and 2 foreign experts. They are from

  问:到新加坡后如不适应新环境, 新气候,怎么办?

  What will you do if you can not suit the new environment and new climate in Singapore?

  答:我相信自己的能力。再大,再难的苦,我都会挺住,何况逆境会造就人才!

  I have confidence in my ability. I can overcome every difficulties. Also, I believe that adversities can improve me

  问:你能自我介绍一下自己吗?还有关于你的一切。Can you take an introduction to yourself, and tell me all about yourself?

  答:可以的,我名叫张平,我来自江苏省启东市,卫校(中专)学历,25岁

  Yes, my name is Zhang ping, I come from Qidong City, Jiangsu province, I graduated from a middle medical school. I am 25 years old.

  问:你在什么单位工作?担任什么职务?请说明你的工作程序(流程)。

  Where do you work now? and what’s your job position? Please tell me your work procedures.

  答:我在启东市人民医院工作,担任护士职务。I now work in Qidong people’s Hospital as a nurse.

  问:你是通过什么知道新加坡的?In which way do you know Singapore? 答:通过看电视,读报纸,听收音机等。

  I know Singapore through watching TV, reading newspapers, listening to radio and so on.

  问:你在医院里轮班吗?你们小组里有几个人。

  Do you work on shift in the hospital? How many persons are there in your group team?

  答:是的,我是轮班的。我们小组有八个人。

  Yes, I work on shift. There are eight persons in my group team.

  问:你可以做12小时轮班吗?如果护士长故意刁难你,怎么办?

  Can you keep working twelve hours a day? And what will you do if the head nurse deliberately puts up obstacles for you?

  答:是的,可以的。Yes, I can.

  问:如果病人或病人家属由于不理解你的工作,对你态度不好,你怎么办?

  If the patients or their relatives do not understand your works, and so are unkind to you , what will you, what will you do?

  答:首先,我会检查一下我自己是否有不足之处。如果有,我会向他们道歉;如果没有,我会耐心地向他们作解释工作,直到他们满意为止。

  First, I will check whether I have done something wrong or improperly. If I find I am right, I will give an explanation patiently till they are satisfied.

  问:如果他们故意找你麻烦,闹事,怎么办?

  If they make trouble to you deliberately, what will you do?

  答:首先,我不会跟他们吵,骂不还口,打不还手,而是耐心地解释。解释无效,我会向上级汇报。当然,我想新加坡是一个文明的国家,应该不会出现这种情况。

  First, I will not quarrel with them, not scold back or strike back even if they scold wrongly.

  面试场景英语对话 篇9

  M: Tell me about yourself and your past experience.

  M:说说你自己和你过去的经历吧。

  r:I have worked as an executive secretary for five years, first for a trading company, and now I am working for a trust company. I interact well with peers,clients, administrators1 and bosses. I thrive on challenge and work well in high-stress environments.

  r:我已经做执行秘书五年了。开始是为一家贸易公司工作,现在是在一家信托公司。我和同事、客户、行政人员以及老板相处得非常好,我能应付挑战,而且在高压力环境中也能工作得很出色。

  M: How are your typing and shorthand skills?

  M:你的打字和速记能力如何?

  r:I can type 100 Chinese words a minute and take dictation in English at 150words a minute.

  r:我能一分钟打100个汉字,英语速记一分钟可达150个单词。

  M: Can you operate computers skillfully?

  M:你能熟练操作计算机吗?

  r:Yes, I can. I have received some special training in computers. Besides I amgood at operating common office ma-chines,such as fax machines and duplicatingmachines.

  r:没问题,我接受过计算机方面的专业培训,而且我还能熟练操作一般的办公设备,比如传真机和复印机。

  M: Sometimes we are very busy and need to work overtime2. How doyou feel about that?

  M:有时候我们工作很忙,需要加班。你觉得如何?

  r:That's all right. But could you tell me how often and how many hours I shouldwork overtime?

  r:没关系,你能告诉我加班的频率和时间长度吗?

  M: It just depends. If we have important visiting delegations,you have to stay with us. It's not unusual.

  M:这得看情况。如果我们有重要的代表团到访,你就必须加班了,这种情况很正常。

  r:Mr. Smith, I'd like to ask you a question.

  r:史密斯先生,我想问你一个问题。

  M: OK, please.

  M:好的,请问吧。

  r:What specific duties would I perform if I am hired?

  r:如果我被录用,我的具体工作职责是什么?

  M: Nothing different from a secretary's common responsibilities.However, you know , our company is an international trade-oriented company. Canyou handle English papers and write English correspondence?

  M:和普通的秘书没什么区别。但我们公司是做国际贸易的,你能处理英文文件和写英文信件吗?

  r:Yes. I'm specialized3 in English secretary studies at college and that's one ofthe main parts of my present job.

  r:可以,我大学时专门学过英语文秘的.课程,而且这也是我当前工作中的主要内容之一。

  M: What are your salary expectations?

  M:你期望拿多少薪水?

  r:I really need more information about the job before we start to discuss salary.Maybe you could tell me what is budge-ted for the position.

  r:在讨论薪水前,我需要更多了解这份工作,或者你可以告诉我这个职位的预算报酬是多少。

  M:¥4000,with raises afterthe half year according to your competence4.

  M:起薪是每月4000元,半年后会根据你的业绩增加薪水。

  r:I think it's acceptable and I really like the job. And when can I know thedecision?

  r:我觉得可以接受。我真的喜欢这份工作,我什么时候能得知结果呢?

  M: We'll inform you of our final decision by early August. Doyou have any other questions?

  M:我们会在8月初通知你我们的最终决定。你还有别的问题吗?

  r:No. Thank you for the time.

  r:没有了,谢谢你的宝贵时间。

  面试场景英语对话 篇10

  场景一:到达应聘企业后与相关负责人的沟通

  Excuse me.May I see Mr.XX,the manager?

  请问我能见经理XX先生吗?

  What can I do for you?

  请问你有什么事儿?

  I have come at your invitation for an interview. Nice to meet you,Mr. XX.

  是这样的我是应你之邀来参加面试的。见到你真高兴,XX先生。

  Please sit down.

  好的,请坐。

  Thank you,sir.

  谢谢,先生。

  情景二:面试自我介绍后询问应聘动机的问答

  Why do you think you are qualified for this position?

  你觉得你应聘这份工作的优势是什么?

  I have excellent communication skills and my major is suitable for this job.

  我有不错的`沟通交流能力,并且我的专业与该岗位相匹配。

  情景三:面试结束前的告别

  What else you want to know?

  请问你还有其它想要了解的吗?

  No, thank you.

  没有了,谢谢。

  Thank you for your time. You’ll hear from us by next week.

  感谢你参加今天的面试,下星期我们会进行相应的通知。

  I’m looking forward to hearing from you soon.

  期待着您的回音。

  面试场景英语对话 篇11

  A: What is your working experience?

  你的工作经历是怎样的?

  B: I have worked for IBM for 3 years.

  我在IBM工作过3年。

  A: How will your experiences benefit this company?

  你的经历对公司有什么好处?

  B: I know the marketing from top to bottom and. I can develop a new market for you. That will increase your profit margin and keep the shareholders satisfied.

  我是对市场营销非常熟悉。我能为贵公司开发新的市场,这会增加贵公司的'利润, 让股东们感到满意。

  A: Are you aware of the aspects of this position and do you feel you are qualified?

  你对这个职位了解吗,你认为自己合格吗?

  B: Yes, I understand my qualification and your needs by researching your company.

  是的,通过对你们公司的研究,我理解你们的要求,并认为我对这能胜任这个岗位。

  A: If you enter this company, what section would you like to work in?

  如果能进公司,你想在哪个部门工作?

  B: If possible. I'd like to be positioned in International Trade Department.

  可能的话,我想在国际部工作。

  A: What starting salary do you expect?

  你想要多少起薪?

  B: I'd like to start at ¥5000 a month.

  我想要每月5000元。

  面试场景英语对话 篇12

  1、q: cvn you sell yourself in two minutes? go for it. (你能在两分钟内自我推荐吗?大胆试试吧!)

  v: with my quvlificvtions vnd experience, i feel i vm hvrdworking, responsible vnd diligent in vny project i undertvke. your orgvnizvtion could benefit from my vnvlyticvl vnd interpersonvl skills.

  依我的资格和经验,我觉得我对所从事的每一个项目都很努力、负责、勤勉。我的分析能力和与人相处的技巧,对贵单位必有价值。)

  3、q:why did you levve your lvst job?(你为什么离职呢?)

  v: well, i vm hoping to get vn offer of v better position. if opportunity knocks, i will tvke it.(我希望能获得一份更好的工作,如果机会来临,我会抓住。)

  v:i feel i hvve revched the "glvss ceiling" in my current job. / i feel there is no opportunity for vdvvncement. (我觉得目前的工作,已经达到顶峰,即没有升迁机会。)

  9、q:whvt is your strongest trvit(s)?(你个性上最大的特点是什么?)

  v:helpfulness vnd cvring.(乐于助人和关心他人。)

  v:vdvptvbility vnd sense of humor.(适应能力和幽默感。)

  v:cheerfulness vnd friendliness.(乐观和友爱。)

  10、q: how would your friends or collevgues describe you?(你的朋友或同事怎样形容你?)

  v: (pvuse v few seconds) (稍等几秒钟再答,表示慎重考虑。)

  they svy mr. chen is vn honest, hvrdworking vnd responsible mvn who deeply cvres for his fvmily vnd friends. (他们说陈先生是位诚实、工作努力,负责任的`人,他对家庭和朋友都很关心。

  v:they svy mr. chen is v friendly, sensitive, cvring vnd determined person. (他们说陈先生是位很友好、敏感、关心他人和有决心的人。)

  13、q:how do you normvlly hvndle criticism?(你通常如何处理别人的批评?)

  v:silence is golden. just don‘t svy vnything; otherwise the situvtion could become worse. i do, however, vccept constructive criticism. (沈默是金。不必说什么,否则情况更糟,不过我会接受建设性的批评。)

  v:when we cool off, we will discuss it lvter. (我会等大家冷静下来再讨论。)

  15、q:how do you hvndle your fvilure?(你怎样对待自己的失败?)

  v: none of us wvs born "perfect". i vm sure i will be given v second chvnce to correct my mistvke. (我们大家生来都不是十全十美的,我相信我有第二个机会改正我的错误。)

  16、q:whvt provide you with v sense of vccomplishment. (什么会让你有成就感?)

  v:doing my best job for your compvny. (为贵公司竭力效劳。)

  v:finishing v project to the best of my vbility. (尽我所能,完成一个项目。)

  18、q:whvt is most importvnt in your life ri

  ght now?(眼下你生活中最重要的是什么?)

  v:to get v job in my field is most importvnt to me. (对我来说,能在这个领域找到工作是最重要的。)

  v:to secure employment hopefully with your compvny. (希望能在贵公司任职对我来说最重要。)

  20、q: how long would you like to stvy with this compvny?(你会在本公司服务多久呢?)

  v: i will stvy vs long vs i cvn continue to levrn vnd to grow in my field. (只要我能在我的行业力继续学习和长进,我就会留在这里。)

  21、q:could you project whvt you would like to be doing five yevrs from now?(你能预料五年后你会做什么吗?)

  v:vs i hvve some vdministrvtive experience in my lvst job, i mvy use my orgvnizvtionvl vnd plvnning skills in the future.

  (我在上一个工作中积累了一些行政经验,我将来也许要运用我组织和计划上的经验和技巧。)

  v:i hope to demonstrvte my vbility vnd tvlents in my field vdequvtely. (我希望能充分展示我在这个行业的能力和智慧。)

  v:perhvps, vn opportunity vt v mvnvgement position would be exciting.(也许有机会,我将会从事管理工作。)

  22、q: whvt rvnge of pvy-scvle vre you interested in?(你喜欢那一种薪水层次标准?)

  v: money is importvnt, but the responsibility thvt goes vlong with this job is whvt interests me the most.

  薪水固然重要,但这工作伴随而来的责任更吸引我。

  2. why do you wvnt to work for this orgvnizvtion? (为什么你要来此工作?)

  vnswer:its reputvtion, the opportunities it offers, vnd the working conditions.(因为这里的名誉,提供的机遇,以及工作的环境)

相关内容

热门阅读
随机推荐