首页 > 范文 > 工作计划

求职面试英语情景对话:福利待遇

求职面试英语情景对话:福利待遇



求职面试英语情景对话:福利待遇

  Bill: Jack, you should have known in general the situation of our company now.

  比尔:杰克,现在你应该已经大致了解我们公司的情况了。

  Jack: Yes, and I am very satisfied with it

  杰克:是的',我对你很满意。

  Bill: Do you have any other questions?

  比尔 :你还有什么问题吗?

  Jack: Would you please tell me about fringe benefits of the company?

  杰克:您能给我说一下公司的福利待遇情况吗?

  Bill: OK, we will pay insurances for employees after the probationary period.

  比尔:好的。在转正之后,公司会为员工缴纳保险。

  Jack: What do they include?

  杰克:都包括哪些呢?

  Bill: Include endowment insurance, medical insurance, unemployment insurance, work-related injury insurance and maternity insurance.

  比尔:包括养老保险、医疗保险、失业保险、工伤保险以及生育保险。

  Jack: That sounds great.

  杰克:听起来很不错。

  Bill: Employees will also have housing payment reserve funds.

  比尔:员工也会有住房公积金。

  Jack: The fringe benefits in your company are excellent, and it's generous of you to offer five insurances and one fund

  杰克 :你们公司的福利待遇非常优厚,能够提供五险一金真是太好了。

  Bill: Do you have other questions?

  比尔:你还有其他问题吗?

  Jack: I want to know if the staff can get a vacation every year.

  杰克:我想知道每年员工是否有假期。

  Bill: The permanent staff can have a paid month-long vacation every year. Besides,they also get chances of free traveling.

  比尔:正式员工每茸都可以带薪休假一个月。除此之外,员工还可获得免费旅游的机会。

  Jack: That's quite good. Thank you for telling me about those.

  杰克:那挺好的,很感谢您告诉我这些。

  核心英语词汇总

  medical insurance 医疗保险

  unemployment insurance 失业保险

  employment injury insurance 工伤保险

  endowment insurance 养老保险

  maternity insurance 生育保险

  housing payment reserve fund 住房公积金

  extra health benefits 额外的医疗福利

  holiday rotation 节假日轮流值班

  year-end bonus 年终奖

  clock in/out 打卡

  unpaid leave 无薪

  casual leave 事假

  maternity leave 产假

  sick leave 病假


    版权声明:此文自动收集于网络,若有来源错误或者侵犯您的合法权益,您可通过邮箱与我们取得联系,我们将及时进行处理。

    本文地址:https://www.gunzhua.com/fanwen/gongzuojihua/924488.html

相关内容

热门阅读
随机推荐