首页 > 范文 > 工作计划

餐厅礼仪英语

餐厅礼仪英语



餐厅礼仪英语范文

  Scene 1 -Breakfast:

  S: Good morning, Welcome to Cafe Plus, Sir/Madam. What would you like to have?

  早上好,欢迎光临尚苑西餐厅。您想吃点什么吗,先生/女士?

  C: I would like some eggs.

  我想吃鸡蛋。

  S: How would you like the eggs to be cooked, fried egg, scrambled eggs, poached eggs or boiled eggs, Sir/Madam?

  您要煎蛋,炒蛋,波蛋亦或煮蛋,先生/夫人?

  C: I would like fried eggs.

  我要煎蛋

  S: How would you like the eggs to be fried,sunny side up or over easy, Sir/Madam?

  双面煎还是单面煎?

  C:Sunny side up please.

  单面煎

  S:Please wait a moment, it will be ready in a few minutes.

  请稍等,几分钟就好。

  C:Thank you.

  谢谢

  S: Your sunny side up fried eggs is ready, Sir/ Madam.

  这是您的单面煎蛋。

  C:Thank you.

  谢谢

  S: Is there anything else I can offer, Sir/Madam?

  还需要点别的什么吗?

  C: No,thank you.

  不,谢谢。

  Scene 2 - Salad Station:

  S: Woul dyou like to have some appetizer, Sir/Madam ?

  您想来点开胃菜吗?

  We have traditional Caesar Salad, lobster Salad, Smoked Norwegian Salmon,Three Large California Sushi Rolls.

  我们有传统凯撒沙拉,龙虾沙拉,烟熏挪威三文鱼和三色加州寿司卷。

  C: I would like lobster salad.

  我想要来一份龙虾沙拉。

  S: Please wait a moment, it will be ready in a few minutes.

  请稍等,几分钟就好。

  C: Thank you.

  谢谢。

  S: Would you like something to drink, Sir/Madam? We have different fruit juice for you choose.

  请问您需要什么喝的吗,先生/女士?我们有不同的`果汁供您选择。

  C:Please give me a glass of apple juice.

  请给我一杯苹果汁。

  S: Is there anything else I could offer,Sir/ Madam?

  您还需要点别的什么吗?

  C: No,thank you.

  不了,谢谢。

  Scene 3 -Carving Station:

  C:Excuse me, I would like some roast meat.

  打扰,我想吃点烤肉。

  S:There are roasted beef, fish and lamb,Sir/Madam?

  有烤牛肉、鱼肉和羊肉,您喜欢哪样呢?

  C: Which would you like to recommend?

  你有什么好推荐的吗?

  S: All of them are very delicious, I would like to recommend the roasted lamb.

  都不错,我推荐您尝试一下我们的烤羊肉。

  C: No,I don't like lamb.

  不,我不喜欢羊肉。

  S: May I suggest roast fish to you?It is healthy,high protein but low fat.

  烤鱼怎么样,健康,高蛋白低脂。

  C:That's great.

  好吧。

  S: It may take several minutes, shall I deliver it to your table once it cooked, Sir/Madam?

  可能需要几分钟烤。烤好后我帮您送到您的位子上好吗?

  C:Thank you.

  谢谢。

  S: We also have some condiments for the roasted meat,such as fresh garden vegetables fresh asparagus tips or mixed seasonal Salads plus mashed potatoes.

  我们还有一些配菜可供选择,例如新鲜蔬菜,芦笋或者什锦沙拉配土豆泥。

相关内容

热门阅读
随机推荐